Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone had iFollow automatically take their money? 16:22 - Sep 3 with 480 viewsMullet

No contact due to the changes or explanation of whether I'll be able to stream the games instead for the foresseable just renewed the audio pass.

This company are a nightmare to deal with every season and have a monopoly so will no doubt continue to be.

Not had a response from them yet but you'd have thought they'd have thought this through given the product on offer has changed.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone had iFollow automatically take their money? on 16:55 - Sep 3 with 427 viewsdavblue

yeah had the stream cost taken out a few days back.

Wasn't even sure if they were offering stream season tickets as i'd heard nothing neither could i see any information.
Anyone had iFollow automatically take their money? on 17:04 - Sep 3 with 416 viewsMullet

Anyone had iFollow automatically take their money? on 16:55 - Sep 3 by davblue

yeah had the stream cost taken out a few days back.

Wasn't even sure if they were offering stream season tickets as i'd heard nothing neither could i see any information.

Nope. Clear as mud from them again and I'm sure like last time I had an issue they will refer to small print and not answer emails again.

I don't mind if it can be sorted, but I suspect they've taken £45 and will say it's my choice to listen rather than watch the games etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone had iFollow automatically take their money? on 18:08 - Sep 3 with 365 viewsIllinoisblue

Had a couple emails from them of late; one regarding refund and the other warning of upcoming auto renewal. No complaints here although $190 for the car crash of a season to come probably won’t be money well spent

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024