Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... 16:55 - Sep 3 with 3377 viewsunstableblue

... encouraging voter fraud!! but much more worrying inciting hate and rebellion against the processes of a democratic nation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54011022

Why aren't Republicans calling him out??

We are now at a point where this like a surreal movie... where surely this cannot be the POTUS

PS - he has yet to join western leaders in condemning Putin

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 17:10 - Sep 3 with 2953 viewsJ2BLUE

"I spoke about voter fraud before the election and I was right. Many of my supporters managed to vote twice and no one did anything about it and I still lost. This shows there was massive voter fraud on the Democratic side and the election was stolen. The true result might never be known. I am not encouraging my supporters to go out and riot but if I was them I would be very unhappy. We might need an investigation into whether I can hand over the presidency in January"

I've had a few quid on Cuomo next president at 999/1 and a few very small stakes on other key Democrats. Not convinced Biden is going to be the final candidate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 17:17 - Sep 3 with 2918 viewsElderGrizzly

He's likely doing this to 'prove' that mail in votes are open to fraud.
OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 20:37 - Sep 3 with 2827 viewsunstableblue

Trump stated "Portland has been burning for weeks, if not years.." the Portland fire chief states the fires have intermittent and limited, and they've used one fire truck

Trump states that his initiatives in Kansas City have reduced murder rates by a 1/3.. but in fact is one for its deadliest year!!

FACT CHECKED

WTF - really. And Fox fires up the base by promoting the lies. Fascism.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/09/01/trump-kenosha-portland-falseh
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 20:55]

Its that time of day again - Trump o'clock! on 20:47 - Sep 3 with 2818 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 2766 viewsflimflam

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 20:37 - Sep 3 by unstableblue

Trump stated "Portland has been burning for weeks, if not years.." the Portland fire chief states the fires have intermittent and limited, and they've used one fire truck

Trump states that his initiatives in Kansas City have reduced murder rates by a 1/3.. but in fact is one for its deadliest year!!

FACT CHECKED

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/09/01/trump-kenosha-portland-falseh
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 20:55]

CNN - OK then must be true.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 21:47 - Sep 3 with 2734 viewsjeera

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 21:19 - Sep 3 by flimflam

You are doubting the direct quotes and even live footage of Trump's speil?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 23:16 - Sep 3 with 2686 viewsfactual_blue

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 21:47 - Sep 3 by jeera

He's a wannabe cracker.

#dontknowhisassfromaholeintheground

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 08:25 - Sep 4 with 2591 viewstractordownsouth

This is the problem - Trump (and to a lesser extent, Johnson) have managed to persuade people to ignore their own eyes and ears and just yell "fake news" at stuff they don't like. And then some journalists report it as "on the one hand, on the other" despite one side of the argument being backed up by evidence and the other being demostrably false

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 08:42 - Sep 4 with 2573 viewsElderGrizzly

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 08:25 - Sep 4 by tractordownsouth

This is the problem - Trump (and to a lesser extent, Johnson) have managed to persuade people to ignore their own eyes and ears and just yell "fake news" at stuff they don't like. And then some journalists report it as "on the one hand, on the other" despite one side of the argument being backed up by evidence and the other being demostrably false

And that is part of Trumps plan. It is not a fluke.

You run down those news sources you don’t like and tell your ‘followers’ only to believe him.

For example, he called McCain a loser. On video. He now denies he said it along with disparaging remarks about wounded veterans. He said both. On video.

Dictator 101.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 8:44]
Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 2539 viewsnorth_stand77

I really don't understand how he gets away with EVERYTHING.

How has society allowed him to blatantly lie throughout his 'political career' and behave in the most vile way.....and he's still standing.
When he came to power I said that it wouldn't surprise me if he set up divisions and destroyed democracy, intent on becoming an ill informed dictator, which he seems hell bent on doing.
Horrible, narcissistic, extremely dangerous man.
Can't stand him.
YOU FECKIN IDIOT!!! on 21:00 - Sep 4 with 2474 viewsunstableblue

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 21:19 - Sep 3 by flimflam

Yes I would agree that CNN have allowed themselves to provide too much of a partisan narrative, they add unnecessary opinion to facts

BUT, and this is why I'm am concerned at your response, they simply do not 'make stuff up' and they do report facts, from decent journalism, that is independently fact checked

There was nothing that they reported that was untrue, they were reporting on and exposing the UNTRUTHS of this twisted regime

If we as UK citizens start legitimising Trump and Fox news we are then setting ourselves up to be next

What is happening in the US right now, is one of the biggest , if not the biggest news story in our lifetimes.... this is the U-S of A, the leaders of the free world, being driven into state of a banana republic, into anarchy

Don't legitimise what is happening

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:11 - Sep 4 with 2456 viewsunstableblue

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 09:17 - Sep 4 by north_stand77

I really don't understand how he gets away with EVERYTHING.

How has society allowed him to blatantly lie throughout his 'political career' and behave in the most vile way.....and he's still standing.
When he came to power I said that it wouldn't surprise me if he set up divisions and destroyed democracy, intent on becoming an ill informed dictator, which he seems hell bent on doing.
Horrible, narcissistic, extremely dangerous man.
Can't stand him.

The issue North_Stand_77 is that he's arrived at the same time as the bow wave of social media and the internet has hit.... with the negativity that brings... combine that with the likes of Murchoch and Fox News making profit from sensationalism and fear and its just a heady mix.. and Trump's hate and greed agenda is landing support

Trump has said and done enough things in his presidency that are mind boggling.. and somehow - and this is why we are going to get lost... it has become legitimised and somehow normal

I must stop ranting about this so much on this football board.. but I think it is so defining, so dangerous, and I know his approach his doctrine is building support in the UK...

We must align ourselves with the politics and view of Holland, Germany and the Skando countries and not this fecked country and presidency - shame on you Boris

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 2419 viewsstewartsleftfoot

Please. Stop peddling this rubbish - do you work for the BBC?
Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:53 - Sep 4 with 2415 viewsm14_blue

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:52 - Sep 4 by stewartsleftfoot

What’s your problem with it?
Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:57 - Sep 4 with 2403 viewsunstableblue

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:52 - Sep 4 by stewartsleftfoot

Two questions:

1. Overall do you think that the BBC is a negative thing for our country?

2. Do you think that what Donald Trump has done for the USA and the World is anything less than dangerous?

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 22:28 - Sep 4 with 2370 viewsflimflam

https://www.dailywire.com/news/anonymous-sources-tell-mag-trump-called-dead-troo

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 22:56 - Sep 4 with 2330 viewsstewartsleftfoot

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 21:53 - Sep 4 by m14_blue

What’s your problem with it?

Jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon - pathetic -
Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 23:02 - Sep 4 with 2317 viewsjaykay

first time poster and its not about football. could it be an old poster with a new name

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 23:22 - Sep 4 with 2309 viewsunstableblue

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 22:56 - Sep 4 by stewartsleftfoot

Jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon - pathetic -

‘Jumping on the anti trump band wagon’ hmmmmm

Now I think one of the problems with those who really struggle with Trump, and are concerned that someone so hateful and incompetent is in power, is that we immediately belittle and denigrate those that support him. So no chance I’m going to do that. But COME ON.. PLEASE START LOOKING AT TRUTH AND FACTS

how many of the 100s of proof points do you want?

Retweeting far right Extremists?
Promoting conspiracy theories?
Supporting a Putin regime that is poisoning opponents?
Refusing to criticise people who mow down or shoot protestors against his ideals
Condemning 5 innocent black youths to prison and calling for them to be hanged, and then refusing to confirm their innocence or retract his hate
Removing environmental and pollution protections, climate denial and green energy restriction
Calling a sex trafficker a nice person
Lying on a daily basis.... creating a narrative that Dems are communists and their cities are ablaze to stoke fear and hatred
Promoting a failed drug for Covid, belittling Covid and encouraging a breaking of lock down, confusing citizens by talk of injecting bleach
Supporting and pardoning a war criminal

I mean I could just go on and on and on

Is that an anti Trump bandwagon? Or just being concerned that such a F£CKWIT is in power

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 23:30 - Sep 4 with 2294 viewsflimflam

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 08:42 - Sep 4 by ElderGrizzly

And that is part of Trumps plan. It is not a fluke.

You run down those news sources you don’t like and tell your ‘followers’ only to believe him.

For example, he called McCain a loser. On video. He now denies he said it along with disparaging remarks about wounded veterans. He said both. On video.

Dictator 101.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 8:44]

Not seen the video where Trump made disparaging remarks about veterans.

Can you share the link as would like to see it.

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 23:48 - Sep 4 with 2279 viewsOldsmoker

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 23:30 - Sep 4 by flimflam

Not seen the video where Trump made disparaging remarks about veterans.

Can you share the link as would like to see it.

I haven't seen a video where Trump disses veterans.
However, an article in the Atlantic and a second one in the Washington Post suggests he has made these remarks. The sources are off the record, so no named sources just newspaper talk.
However, someone has done exactly what Trump does. Throw some sh*t and see what sticks.
Trump and his White house cult are going crazy trying to downplay this story but it seems a lot of respected people including veterans are saying this is believable.
This could be the clincher for a lot of swing voters to not vote for Trump.

If you can't take it then don't dish it out in the first place.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 02:41 - Sep 5 with 2237 viewsjeera

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 22:28 - Sep 4 by flimflam

https://www.dailywire.com/news/anonymous-sources-tell-mag-trump-called-dead-troo

Your comment was on this, which contains video material:

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! by unstableblue 3 Sep 2020 20:37

FACT CHECKED

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/09/01/trump-kenosha-portland-falsehoods-keilar-vpx.cnn

You have then decided it was on the OP, which it clearly wasn't given your direct reply and comment on CNN.

But in addition, was this made-up too?

"He caused outrage by saying the late Senator John McCain, a prisoner of war in Vietnam, was not a "war hero" saying: "I like people who weren't captured.""

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54034707

What about this?

"Mr Trump had a public row with the parents of a soldier who criticised him at the Democratic National Convention when he was running for president."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36935175

All verifiable and very much in character. It is incomprehensible that anyone in their right mind would want to stand up for this disgusting individual.

"President Trump has never served in uniform. He received five deferments from a military draft during the Vietnam War - four for academic reasons and one for bone spurs, a calcium build-up in the heels."
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 2:56]

Its that time of day again - Trump does something utterly outrageous... on 02:45 - Sep 5 with 2235 viewsjeera

Give over.

You think the video is dubbed?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54011022

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 09:18 - Sep 5 with 2135 viewsflimflam

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 23:48 - Sep 4 by Oldsmoker

I haven't seen a video where Trump disses veterans.
However, an article in the Atlantic and a second one in the Washington Post suggests he has made these remarks. The sources are off the record, so no named sources just newspaper talk.
However, someone has done exactly what Trump does. Throw some sh*t and see what sticks.
Trump and his White house cult are going crazy trying to downplay this story but it seems a lot of respected people including veterans are saying this is believable.
This could be the clincher for a lot of swing voters to not vote for Trump.

If you can't take it then don't dish it out in the first place.

Thats because there is not one although you posted that there was?

Trump is and always has been a massive supporter of the armed forces and these so called unnamed sources are fantasy.

The Democrats are getting desperate now as the polls are turning against them but luckily the American people have seen through their lies.

I have a lot of close family living in the USA who all say that Biden has zero to no chance of winning.

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 09:21 - Sep 5 with 2129 viewsm14_blue

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! on 09:18 - Sep 5 by flimflam

Thats because there is not one although you posted that there was?

Trump is and always has been a massive supporter of the armed forces and these so called unnamed sources are fantasy.

The Democrats are getting desperate now as the polls are turning against them but luckily the American people have seen through their lies.

I have a lot of close family living in the USA who all say that Biden has zero to no chance of winning.

Who needs polls when you have flimflam’s family.

You’re on the wrong side of history here mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024