Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL 18:26 - Sep 3 with 3652 viewshector_clifford

tomorrow Phil?
Are you going to play it safe, or are you going to gamble and risk being called drunk again!?

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:27 - Sep 3 with 2956 viewsPhilTWTD

No idea, will see how it develops after Brenner's opened the batting.
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:33 - Sep 3 with 2912 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Do you think Iperswich fans are:

(a) a bunch of flouncing Jessies?
Or
(b) a bunch of flouncing Johnnies?”

I’d lead with that unless everyone calms down over an unsubstantiated tweet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:33 - Sep 3 with 2922 viewshector_clifford

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:27 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

Can I ask Phil, do you speak to Brenner and Stuart or Andy beforehand and ask if they mind you asking a certain question, or do they get some precedence and you have to think of questions on the spot( ie what they haven't asked)
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 18:34]

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:38 - Sep 3 with 2871 viewsPhilTWTD

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:33 - Sep 3 by hector_clifford

Can I ask Phil, do you speak to Brenner and Stuart or Andy beforehand and ask if they mind you asking a certain question, or do they get some precedence and you have to think of questions on the spot( ie what they haven't asked)
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 18:34]

No, we don't discuss who is going to ask what. I usually put a list together - of which Brenner usually covers most of it in his bit at the start - and ask what's not been asked or stuff which has come up out of what's already been asked.
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:38 - Sep 3 with 2856 viewsJ2BLUE

Challenge him to a fight. If you win, he resigns. If he wins, he gets Gav as tea boy for the length of his contract.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:40 - Sep 3 with 2843 viewsPhilTWTD

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:38 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

Challenge him to a fight. If you win, he resigns. If he wins, he gets Gav as tea boy for the length of his contract.

It's on Zoom, so there'll be no fighting. I could challenge him to a game of Daley Thompson's or Manic Miner.
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:42 - Sep 3 with 2811 viewsunstableblue

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:40 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

It's on Zoom, so there'll be no fighting. I could challenge him to a game of Daley Thompson's or Manic Miner.

Go for Manic Miner.... Daley Thompson gives you blisters

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 2807 viewsuefacup81

How about:

"U K hun?"

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 2803 viewshector_clifford

I lost count how many joysticks I broke, playing Daley Thompson's decathlon!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 18:44]

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:44 - Sep 3 with 2787 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Could you please ask him if he understands the fans frustration and has he a clear plan for the coming season?
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:47 - Sep 3 with 2773 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With it being on Zoom, I assume there’s no way fans can watch it a la last season?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:55 - Sep 3 with 2717 viewsPhilTWTD

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:47 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

With it being on Zoom, I assume there’s no way fans can watch it a la last season?

No, video not being put out.
Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 2672 viewsBlueBadger

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:44 - Sep 3 by IpswichBoyBlue

Could you please ask him if he understands the fans frustration and has he a clear plan for the coming season?

The answer to this 'probably and 'no'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 2673 viewsMullet

So Paul, what are you going to spend the payoff on?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 19:01 - Sep 3 with 2665 viewsBlueBadger

I think we've got an idea here, 2 days before every presser, Phil holds an auction, biggest pledged donation to a charity of Phil's choice gets to pick a question.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 9:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 19:04 - Sep 3 with 2653 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:55 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

Cheers

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:00 - Sep 3 with 2513 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:55 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

Damn that would have been interesting after recent developments.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:25 - Sep 3 with 2417 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Nooo, after months of absence, you’ve got to go in a throw a few googlies at him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:27 - Sep 3 with 2410 viewsMullet

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:25 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Nooo, after months of absence, you’ve got to go in a throw a few googlies at him.

Think you've confused Phil with Leslie Grantham there.

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:40 - Sep 3 with 2342 viewsjeera

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:27 - Sep 3 by Mullet

Think you've confused Phil with Leslie Grantham there.

Shooting him in a robbery attempt?!?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:43 - Sep 3 with 2324 viewsEwan_Oozami

"The fans have been discussing your situation recently and getting themselves worked up to fever pitch, so I have to ask you......Battenberg, yes or no?"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:47 - Sep 3 with 2305 viewsKeno

Can you ask him a question that has bugged me for year

How is meteors know to land in exactly the right shaped crater?

Its really clever cos Ive never heard of on that landed in a crater that it didn't fit

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:58 - Sep 3 with 2246 viewsMullet

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 20:40 - Sep 3 by jeera

Shooting him in a robbery attempt?!?

You can tell you're a different vintage to me there! Google his 2004 scandal if you dare.

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 21:03 - Sep 3 with 2219 viewsvapour_trail

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 18:43 - Sep 3 by hector_clifford

I lost count how many joysticks I broke, playing Daley Thompson's decathlon!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 18:44]

You must have been right posh to play that with joysticks.

I used to hammer two keys on the keyboard to get him moving down the track. And then also rhythmically smash the space bar on the 110m hurdles to get him over them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Have you decided what you are going to ask PL on 21:41 - Sep 3 with 2094 viewsmonty_radio

Can imagine it might well seem to be taking place in an alternative universe to the one the board has operated within over recent days.

Not that that would necessarily invalidate those concerns or the portion of truth that may lurk within them.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024