Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala... 09:35 - Sep 5 with 4620 viewswaveneyblue

How the hell is this guy still lurking around our first team.

Mistake every game, Bombed out on loan last year and yet here we are at the start of a new season and hes likely to be playing.

Just sums everything up about our club at the moment.

Strap in everyone, this is going to be a helluva ride.

Its nae normal.
Nsiala... on 09:44 - Sep 5 with 4581 viewsTrumptonBlue

Because he's proven at this level, he's had a good pre-season, we're a bit short of centre backs and nobody wants to buy him.
Nsiala... on 09:48 - Sep 5 with 4562 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Nsiala... on 09:44 - Sep 5 by TrumptonBlue

Because he's proven at this level, he's had a good pre-season, we're a bit short of centre backs and nobody wants to buy him.

So he plays because we can't sell him? Great logic that.
Nsiala... on 09:48 - Sep 5 with 4559 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Nsiala... on 09:51 - Sep 5 with 4542 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nsiala... on 09:48 - Sep 5 by IpswichBoyBlue

Well you're Mr Negative this morning.

Nsiala wasn't good last season, but I'm all for a second chance. If there is even a slight chance that we get him performing like he did it Shrewsbury, then it's worth a shot.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nsiala... on 10:02 - Sep 5 with 4509 viewswaveneyblue

Nsiala... on 09:51 - Sep 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well you're Mr Negative this morning.

Nsiala wasn't good last season, but I'm all for a second chance. If there is even a slight chance that we get him performing like he did it Shrewsbury, then it's worth a shot.

With the exception of an occasional good game, he has never shown any signs of being a decent consistent cente back since that pillock Hurst signed him.
Nsiala... on 10:06 - Sep 5 with 4493 viewsSwansea_Blue

That literally is logic. He's a senior player who is available when another CB is injured. To not play him would be the illogical thing.

We can all agree that he's not been very good for us so far, but that's a slightly different issue. If we couldn't play players who've underperformed we'd struggle to put out a team!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nsiala... on 10:13 - Sep 5 with 4467 viewsBLUEBEAT

That’s a pretty good stat, to be fair.

Chambers had around 5 big mistakes a game.

And that’s not including the half-hearted lummoxing chasebacks when he’s been turned.

Poll: W or W

Nsiala... on 10:14 - Sep 5 with 4463 viewsAce_High1

Because we have no quality and just have a team full of squad filler.

I think there is a lot of bias from Town fans - our squad really is not that good. Far to much average dross taking a wage.

We have a few decent young players and one or two senior players who are decent - the rest are woeful.

Take Nolan - Mr Anonymous - how many goals does he get, how many assists how many interceptions does he make - he will be on £4-5k a week - does he really offer anymore than say McGavin would do? Heck even I could run around in the middle of the pitch offering nothing and I would play for free.

Keep saying it, we need a mass clearout - even if we make a load available on frees as we did back in the day. Just get rid of them.

#squadfillerout
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 12:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala... on 10:15 - Sep 5 with 4454 viewsWickets

I'm hoping that Corrie Ndaba might get a game Tuesday as i have not seen much of him and those that have seem to have divided opinions .
Nsiala... on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 4331 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nsiala... on 10:02 - Sep 5 by waveneyblue

With the exception of an occasional good game, he has never shown any signs of being a decent consistent cente back since that pillock Hurst signed him.

I agree, but there's always hope!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nsiala... on 12:41 - Sep 5 with 4261 viewsWickets

Nsiala... on 10:14 - Sep 5 by Ace_High1

Because we have no quality and just have a team full of squad filler.

I think there is a lot of bias from Town fans - our squad really is not that good. Far to much average dross taking a wage.

We have a few decent young players and one or two senior players who are decent - the rest are woeful.

Take Nolan - Mr Anonymous - how many goals does he get, how many assists how many interceptions does he make - he will be on £4-5k a week - does he really offer anymore than say McGavin would do? Heck even I could run around in the middle of the pitch offering nothing and I would play for free.

Keep saying it, we need a mass clearout - even if we make a load available on frees as we did back in the day. Just get rid of them.

#squadfillerout
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 12:18]

That is the problem even the ones we would like to off load are likely to be on more money than they could now get elsewhere due to this salary cap. it's likely have to settle contracts .
Nsiala... on 12:58 - Sep 5 with 4209 viewsSE1blue

Nsiala... on 09:44 - Sep 5 by TrumptonBlue

Genuine question...

Have we ever had a player who was a bit dodgy but then went on to have an incredible following season?

*We've got about five in the wings who need to have this transformation this year.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Nsiala... on 13:19 - Sep 5 with 4142 viewsPJH

Nsiala... on 09:48 - Sep 5 by BryanPlug

I would think if it was worked out as minutes played divided by number of mistakes Nsiala would be way ahead of any other defender on a minutes per mistake ratio.

Admittedly he does not make many mistakes when he is not actually playing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 13:21]
Nsiala... on 14:34 - Sep 5 with 4007 viewsGarv

And the other reasons mentioned.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Nsiala... on 14:46 - Sep 5 with 3974 viewsBryanPlug

Nsiala... on 13:19 - Sep 5 by PJH

I would think if it was worked out as minutes played divided by number of mistakes Nsiala would be way ahead of any other defender on a minutes per mistake ratio.

Admittedly he does not make many mistakes when he is not actually playing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 13:21]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Nsiala... on 14:49 - Sep 5 with 3960 viewsPJH

Nsiala... on 14:46 - Sep 5 by BryanPlug

Last season he started three league games for us and in one he was subbed at halftime and in one other he did not even get as far as halftime because of a combination of mistakes(at Accrington) and strong possibility of getting sent off(at Accrington AND Portsmouth).
Nsiala... on 14:55 - Sep 5 with 3941 viewsBluebell

Nsiala... on 14:49 - Sep 5 by PJH

Last season he started three league games for us and in one he was subbed at halftime and in one other he did not even get as far as halftime because of a combination of mistakes(at Accrington) and strong possibility of getting sent off(at Accrington AND Portsmouth).

Exactly!

We were at both games and I hope he has improved from then!
Nsiala... on 15:02 - Sep 5 with 3920 viewsHarry_Palmer

There are a few possible answers but I'm going with 'because we are a poor football team with a very poor Manager'
Nsiala... on 15:31 - Sep 5 with 3845 viewsGavTWTD

Superb pass for the goal

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Nsiala... on 15:32 - Sep 5 with 3835 viewsDanTheMan

Nsiala... on 15:31 - Sep 5 by GavTWTD

Superb pass for the goal

Pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting that to go anywhere.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nsiala... on 15:32 - Sep 5 with 3825 viewsunstableblue

Nsiala... on 15:31 - Sep 5 by GavTWTD

Superb pass for the goal

More than that pass he's being dynamic at the back

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Nsiala... on 15:51 - Sep 5 with 3691 viewsTieDyedIn95

I have to say I generally don't rate him but today he's played absolutely fine so far.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024