Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV 10:51 - Sep 5 with 8568 viewsunstableblue

Either by screen mirroring or full AirPlay

Many thanks

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 11:08 - Sep 5 with 8533 viewsnoggin

I've never managed it.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 13:33 - Sep 5 with 8439 viewsazuremerlangus

I managed to screen mirror the West Ham friendly from my MacBook to the TV via the Apple TV box thingy.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 13:37 - Sep 5 with 8421 viewsEly_Blue

Not from a phone or an ipad but you can from a macbook i am lead to believe.

I have a new TV that allowed me to screen mirror via airplay from the Hesgoal site

Going to give it a go this afternoon from the ifollow site from the macbook to the TV so fingers crossed

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 13:58 - Sep 5 with 8368 viewsSwailsey

Do you get Suffolk Commentary with it?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 14:01 - Sep 5 with 8356 viewsunstableblue

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 13:58 - Sep 5 by Swailsey

Do you get Suffolk Commentary with it?

I believe so

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 14:02 - Sep 5 with 8350 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It allows you to project through the medium of screaming.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 14:03 - Sep 5 with 8348 viewsunstableblue

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 14:02 - Sep 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

It allows you to project through the medium of screaming.

You're good

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 14:34 - Sep 5 with 8287 viewsEly_Blue

I can confirm that you can airplay from a MacBook to tv works for ifollow

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 15:14 - Sep 5 with 8230 viewsazuremerlangus

Update: Airplay/mirroring works but cuts out video feed - I'm guessing it has been set up to restrict the feed for competitive matches.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Does iFollow allow you to project through Apple TV on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 8188 viewsSwailsey

Adding to this - is there anyway to link it to a main tv monitor, or is it purely ipad/phone/pc only?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024