Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal 20:57 - Sep 5 with 1577 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 20:59 - Sep 5 with 1541 viewsSitfcB

His pass for the first goal was even better 🔥🔥🔥

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:00 - Sep 5 with 1526 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was excellent at the physical side today. Easily won his aerial duals and that ball for the first was excellent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:06 - Sep 5 with 1485 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Physical beast. Presence could be important this year for us, his time at Shrewsbury was a success because he had a real calming player of Mat Sadler alongside him.

We have a better calming figure in Luke Woolfenden for him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 1393 viewsSteve_M

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 20:59 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

His pass for the first goal was even better 🔥🔥🔥

He played one like that against Reading 18 months ago. He’s definitely a player better with some confidence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:33 - Sep 5 with 1317 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:37 - Sep 5 with 1294 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:33 - Sep 5 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Or to rephrase ... with LC at right back.

As for this OP, Nsiala simply held his ground didn't he? It was a clever block but not a foul. If I was a Rovers fan I would be very disappointed in that defending.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 01:24 - Sep 6 with 973 viewsbournemouthblue

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 21:00 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

He was excellent at the physical side today. Easily won his aerial duals and that ball for the first was excellent.

There is a player in there for me but it's up to us to find it, I don't think he's the total disaster who some have liked too claim

Let's hope this is part of the transition into the player we thought we had signed, two seasons ago!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 07:02 - Sep 6 with 801 viewsElderGrizzly

Toto’s bossman move to give Chambers room for his goal on 01:24 - Sep 6 by bournemouthblue

There is a player in there for me but it's up to us to find it, I don't think he's the total disaster who some have liked too claim

Let's hope this is part of the transition into the player we thought we had signed, two seasons ago!

On the highlights there was one clip where they hit the post/bar and for some reason Toto just didn’t go and tackle. Just backed off for 20 yards and you can hear someone (Lambert?) shouting “Toto, Toto”

Was an impressive performance, but he needs to get the positional sense of his game up a bit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024