Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. 21:49 - Sep 5 with 821 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54041568

Am I a shallow uncouth heathen, or is this a load of ballocks, or both?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 21:56 - Sep 5 with 796 viewsBlueBadger

Definitely both. It falls into the category of experimental music that I call 'I don't want to listen to it, but I'm glad someone is doing it'.

And I say that as someone generally well disposed to a lot of music commonly described as 'extreme'/
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 22:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 02:49 - Sep 6 with 718 viewsWacko

Art is aesthetic innovation and experimentation. Without someone doing something 'out there' and crazy, then mainstream cultural tastes can never develop.

You may not get it, but it isn't really for you, it's for future generations to draw on for their own innovations

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 13:05 - Sep 6 with 608 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Pseuds Corner material for me!
It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 13:34 - Sep 6 with 591 viewsWD19

I am all for public performances of this sort.

....it gets all the pretentious ‘try hards’ out of the way. Hopefully they stay to hear the end.
It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 15:00 - Sep 6 with 564 viewsRocky

I can't wait to hear the next cord change on 5th Feb 2022.
It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 16:14 - Sep 6 with 552 viewsNthQldITFC

It is the first chord change to As Slow As Possible in seven years. on 15:00 - Sep 6 by Rocky

I can't wait to hear the next cord change on 5th Feb 2022.

In a extraordinarily unfortunate coincidence, that is the very day that I intend to apply the final stroke of paint to my latest masterpiece 'Jet black wall at the dead of a moonless night, through very narrowed eyes'.

But for that, I would be pumping my tyres up and pedalling off for Halberstadt for the great event.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024