Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... 10:32 - Sep 6 with 2231 viewsKieran_Knows

... discussing the idea of only using the top tiers of each stand to keep fans as far away from the players as possible.

#definfo

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 10:44 - Sep 6 with 2157 viewsElderGrizzly

I heard something last week (and mentioned it on Twotter) about the SBRL being closed.

Makes sense, as there isn't a hope of anyone staying in their allocated seats down there, which would mean the EFL would apparently shut us back down again.

EFL are going to have 'power' to return to behind closed doors on a club by club basis if clubs can't maintain relevant distancing.
Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 13:57 - Sep 6 with 1830 viewsrunaround

With current social distancing rules I would have thought they would need whole ground open to fit 7000 in
Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 14:01 - Sep 6 with 1803 viewstextbackup

Incase someone catches a cough and chucks it 10meters through the air to hit a player?!

That really is over the top, and I’ve been careful this whole episode. Lower pioneer and cobbold yeah I get.... but they could start seating from row E in SBRL and you’d be min 7-10 meters from the keeper

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 14:04 - Sep 6 with 1786 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 14:01 - Sep 6 by textbackup

Incase someone catches a cough and chucks it 10meters through the air to hit a player?!

That really is over the top, and I’ve been careful this whole episode. Lower pioneer and cobbold yeah I get.... but they could start seating from row E in SBRL and you’d be min 7-10 meters from the keeper

It seems unlikely that we could get 7000 only using the top tiers. I'm sure they'll be looking to get every fan they can inside the ground. As you say just leave the first 4-5 rows unfilled.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 14:17 - Sep 6 with 1743 viewsKieran_Knows

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 13:57 - Sep 6 by runaround

With current social distancing rules I would have thought they would need whole ground open to fit 7000 in

As I say, just think it’s a discussion to see if that would work. As Texters says, presume the first 6-7 rows of lower tiers could be blocked off and then fans spread out from there.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 14:25 - Sep 6 with 1721 viewsunstableblue

... and given the Churchmasn seating density, and obvisouly the need to close probably a qtr of rows in lower stands... I'd suggest we need all stands/tiers open to achieve 7-9k

Its all a mockery I was in a pub yesterday, and people were completely packed in together

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 14:31 - Sep 6 with 1688 viewsbilllm

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 14:25 - Sep 6 by unstableblue

... and given the Churchmasn seating density, and obvisouly the need to close probably a qtr of rows in lower stands... I'd suggest we need all stands/tiers open to achieve 7-9k

Its all a mockery I was in a pub yesterday, and people were completely packed in together

I agree, you could get all season ticket holders in PR, safety if pubs markets car boot sales are anything to go by, your right a mockery alright
I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 16:59 - Sep 6 with 1478 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 14:25 - Sep 6 by unstableblue

Can’t see any disabled spectators in the lower tiers as they are in the front 2 row. And with Ipswich using the commercial unit at the top of south stand lower as their changing room - the south stand lower can’t be used!
7000 is really optimistic.
Login to get fewer ads

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 20:46 - Sep 6 with 1157 viewsStenvict

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 16:59 - Sep 6 by BtreeBlueBlood

Can’t see any disabled spectators in the lower tiers as they are in the front 2 row. And with Ipswich using the commercial unit at the top of south stand lower as their changing room - the south stand lower can’t be used!

There is space for disabled fans in Upper Sir Bob

Poll: What will be announced first?

Apparently 7000 in for the Rochdale game... on 20:48 - Sep 6 with 1152 viewsStenvict

Surely there are quite a few who usually go in big groups are putting said groups in their social bubble info thing? So there will be quite a few groups of 6, meaning less space is taken.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 20:51 - Sep 6 with 1142 viewsPhilTWTD

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 16:59 - Sep 6 by BtreeBlueBlood

They were back in the dressing room yesterday. I'd be very surprised if they were looking at not using the lower tiers. We've been interviewing players at a distance with them one side of the perimeter wall and us the other, so it would surprise me they're that concerned about fans being close to players.
I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 10:16 - Sep 7 with 774 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think with distancing its a third of a grounds capacity.... on 20:51 - Sep 6 by PhilTWTD

They were back in the dressing room yesterday. I'd be very surprised if they were looking at not using the lower tiers. We've been interviewing players at a distance with them one side of the perimeter wall and us the other, so it would surprise me they're that concerned about fans being close to players.

But the assistant referees on the other hand...one might be tempted to cough politely in their direction if a bad offside call occurs....?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024