Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. 11:30 - Sep 6 with 805 viewshampstead_blue

A day of fine sport lies ahead.

Middlesex are already 38-4.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 11:34 - Sep 6 with 799 viewsFunge

Slightly envious of your day, to be honest.

That last T20 was nuts.
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 11:58 - Sep 6 with 767 viewsAce_High1

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 11:34 - Sep 6 by Funge

Slightly envious of your day, to be honest.

That last T20 was nuts.

I was thinking this morning it is mad to recall just how many close matches the England cricket team have had in all formats (Test, ODI, T20) over the last 3 years? We seem to provide great entertainment due to our inconsistency.

Just off the top of my head - WC final, Headingley last year, T20 the other night, other tests this summer. There have been so many that go down to the last day/hour in Tests or last over in ODI/t20.
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 12:09 - Sep 6 with 744 viewssundaze

I am a big fan of motor sport, however watching F1 this season is a waste of time. Today will be even worse at the temple of speed, a high speed track with high downforce will see the mercs lap everyone apart from Verstappen again.
The F2 and F3 races on the undercard are superb, no idea who will win, plenty of overtakes and incidents all the way through, for all positions.

The T20 on the other hand will be unmissable if it is anything like the other evening.
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 12:09 - Sep 6 with 743 viewsgainsboroughblue

While Essex will almost no doubt win, they really need to put runs on the board to ensure batting points to definitely reach the final. Derby and Somerset also doing well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 13:34 - Sep 6 with 675 viewsJ2BLUE

Just an appetiser for next Sunday.

1200 Ipswich vs Wigan
1400 West Brom vs Leicester
1630 Spurs vs Everton
1800 NFL
2100 NFL

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 18:21 - Sep 6 with 609 viewssundaze

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 12:09 - Sep 6 by sundaze

I am a big fan of motor sport, however watching F1 this season is a waste of time. Today will be even worse at the temple of speed, a high speed track with high downforce will see the mercs lap everyone apart from Verstappen again.
The F2 and F3 races on the undercard are superb, no idea who will win, plenty of overtakes and incidents all the way through, for all positions.

The T20 on the other hand will be unmissable if it is anything like the other evening.

On days like these I am glad I am not a gambling man. Couldn't have been more wrong with the F1, although Hamilton and Mercedes gave it away. At least it kept it interesting.
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 18:31 - Sep 6 with 595 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

England in the T20 were awesome again. The Aussies made a real game of it, but Buttler played a blinder.
Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 18:52 - Sep 6 with 585 viewshampstead_blue

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 18:31 - Sep 6 by IpswichBoyBlue

England in the T20 were awesome again. The Aussies made a real game of it, but Buttler played a blinder.

Malan has the the biggest surprise for me.

In the test matches he played in he looked like a rabbit in the headlamps.
Here he is completely different. Free and unworried by failure.

Loving Morgan's leadership.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 20:10 - Sep 6 with 559 viewsAce_High1

Essex CCC on Youtube. Grand Prix. England v Aussies T20. Settle in. on 18:52 - Sep 6 by hampstead_blue

Malan has the the biggest surprise for me.

In the test matches he played in he looked like a rabbit in the headlamps.
Here he is completely different. Free and unworried by failure.

Loving Morgan's leadership.

Morgan has worked wonders.

After winning the 50 over World Cup, I wanted him to give Test Cricket another go and have 3 years as captain to sort the Test team out, leave Root to just bat and get his game sorted. Shame it never happened but bonus for the ODI side that he is still leading it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024