Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ 13:58 - Sep 6 with 579 viewsRyorry

Game about to start. Aus won toss & decided to bat. Morgan said he'd have chosen to bowl first anyway :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 14:26 - Sep 6 with 542 viewsBent_double

Aussies 3 for 2 already!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 17:06 - Sep 6 with 498 viewsRyorry

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 14:26 - Sep 6 by Bent_double

Aussies 3 for 2 already!

Eng 100/1 after 13.4(?) overs

chasing Aus 157.7

Still wouldn't rule out another tight finish!

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 17:57 - Sep 6 with 476 viewsBent_double

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 17:06 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

Eng 100/1 after 13.4(?) overs

chasing Aus 157.7

Still wouldn't rule out another tight finish!

Ooooh, close, thought it was going right down to the wire there for a bit.

Didn't know that was on the BBC today - thanks for the heads-up!

Nice to continue seeing the 'yellow/gold and green' team losing again too!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 20:43 - Sep 6 with 422 viewsRyorry

Reminder of Eng v Aus T20 live on BBC1 for anyone who's as forgetful as me ;/ on 17:57 - Sep 6 by Bent_double

Ooooh, close, thought it was going right down to the wire there for a bit.

Didn't know that was on the BBC today - thanks for the heads-up!

Nice to continue seeing the 'yellow/gold and green' team losing again too!

Changed clothes after walking the mutt this eve and was horrified to realise I'd been wearing a green T-shirt all day underneath my blue sweatshirt - forgot as got dressed in a hurry this morning. Obviously didn't do any harm, so maybe that'll cure me of my stupid superstitiousness!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024