Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grange Farm 09:18 - Sep 7 with 15834 viewsitfcjoe

Armed police there and helicopter landing - a friend (and some time TWTD poster) has heard a child has been shot.

Awful start to the week, hopefully it's not true, or if it is that there isn't a death, but it looks bad

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Grange Farm on 09:33 - Sep 7 with 7847 viewshype313

Sounds horrific

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Grange Farm on 10:30 - Sep 7 with 7580 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I've been told by a work colleague that there are reports on social media that someone heard a gun shot near Kesgrave High School and people were told to run.

Same people suggesting it was a 15/16 year old boy that was shot whilst walking to school.

Sincerely hope that's a load of rubbish, but given the air ambulance, volume of police etc and people claiming to have seen it really doesn't sound good.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Grange Farm on 10:40 - Sep 7 with 7472 viewspointofblue

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/kesgrave-shooting-police-air-ambulance-grange-farm-1

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Grange Farm on 10:43 - Sep 7 with 7436 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Grange Farm on 10:40 - Sep 7 by pointofblue

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/kesgrave-shooting-police-air-ambulance-grange-farm-1

Bloody hell. Whilst it was reported as an incident there was hope but confirmed as a shooting now.

Terrible.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Grange Farm on 10:45 - Sep 7 with 7422 viewsgeg1992

My friends Dad just saw armed police stop a car and arrest everyone inside near The Bell pub, Kesgrave.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Grange Farm on 10:51 - Sep 7 with 7308 viewsHerbivore

Jesus, that's absolutely awful.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Grange Farm on 10:53 - Sep 7 with 7293 viewsEastTownBlue

Grange Farm on 10:30 - Sep 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I've been told by a work colleague that there are reports on social media that someone heard a gun shot near Kesgrave High School and people were told to run.

Same people suggesting it was a 15/16 year old boy that was shot whilst walking to school.

Sincerely hope that's a load of rubbish, but given the air ambulance, volume of police etc and people claiming to have seen it really doesn't sound good.

High school are confirming an incident invloving one of their year 11:

[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 10:55]
Grange Farm on 11:02 - Sep 7 with 7175 viewsReuser_is_God

The sooner these little cnts who watch a couple of episodes of Power & the ink they’re the bollox are all behind bars the better.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Grange Farm on 11:41 - Sep 7 with 6870 viewsbaxterbasics

Nice thing to find out about on the day your 15 yr old starts year 11, Kesgrave! Sure I'll get all the news when he's home.

Bound to be 'county lines' related bollox, right?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Grange Farm on 11:42 - Sep 7 with 6858 viewshype313

Grange Farm on 11:41 - Sep 7 by baxterbasics

Nice thing to find out about on the day your 15 yr old starts year 11, Kesgrave! Sure I'll get all the news when he's home.

Bound to be 'county lines' related bollox, right?

Sounds like County lines, quite a few other roads across Ipswich have been closed with armed police at the scene.

Grange Farm on 12:27 - Sep 7 with 6508 viewshatch

Grange Farm on 11:42 - Sep 7 by hype313

Sounds like County lines, quite a few other roads across Ipswich have been closed with armed police at the scene.

Without trying to throw chinese whispers into the pot, I'm hearing it was a boy shot four times and it was drug related.

Horrible and not something to expect from sleepy Suffolk, particularly in these circumstances. Thoughts with all those affected, particularly those teenagers that witnessed it (if any did).
Grange Farm on 12:28 - Sep 7 with 6485 viewsITFC_Forever

BBC reporting a teenager has been arrested.

They are providing updates below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-suffolk-54057502

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Grange Farm on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 6393 viewsThe_Major

When the Sky News alert came up on the phone, it was worded it as if there was some nutter running amok down Tavern Street, and my blood ran cold.

We're just not used to being the centre of the news world. And if you had to pinpoint the location of this incident without knowing, how long would it take you to get down to Through Jollys?

Grim. Fingers crossed.
Grange Farm on 12:38 - Sep 7 with 6354 viewsclive_baker

FFS that's dreadful.

Hoping it's less serious than first feared.

EDIT: Just seen he's been airlifted to hospital. Hopefully he pulls through and the c*** who did it gets locked up for a long time. The thought of someone walking through Kesgrave armed with an intent to kill is deeply disturbing.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 12:42]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Grange Farm on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 6277 viewsSitfcB

Grange Farm on 12:35 - Sep 7 by The_Major

When the Sky News alert came up on the phone, it was worded it as if there was some nutter running amok down Tavern Street, and my blood ran cold.

We're just not used to being the centre of the news world. And if you had to pinpoint the location of this incident without knowing, how long would it take you to get down to Through Jollys?

Grim. Fingers crossed.

That’s the media all over, unfortunately love to over egg it and make it sound worse than it is.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Grange Farm on 12:45 - Sep 7 with 6265 viewseastangliaisblue

Grange Farm on 12:27 - Sep 7 by hatch

Without trying to throw chinese whispers into the pot, I'm hearing it was a boy shot four times and it was drug related.

Horrible and not something to expect from sleepy Suffolk, particularly in these circumstances. Thoughts with all those affected, particularly those teenagers that witnessed it (if any did).

I hate to say it, but sleepy Suffolk it isn't anymore.

I know a lot of schools, especially in Ipswich have a massive problem with gangs, drugs and knives.
Grange Farm on 12:46 - Sep 7 with 6236 viewsEwan_Oozami

Grange Farm on 11:42 - Sep 7 by hype313

Can't be local, otherwise they'd know that Martlesham police HQ is just 5 minutes up the road...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Grange Farm on 12:48 - Sep 7 with 6206 viewsclive_baker

Grange Farm on 12:44 - Sep 7 by SitfcB

That’s the media all over, unfortunately love to over egg it and make it sound worse than it is.

Over egg someone getting shot on their way to school?

Feck me, spoken like a true Chantry boy! We don't do that in Kesgrave buh.

Grange Farm on 12:50 - Sep 7 with 6173 viewshype313

Grange Farm on 12:45 - Sep 7 by eastangliaisblue

I hate to say it, but sleepy Suffolk it isn't anymore.

I know a lot of schools, especially in Ipswich have a massive problem with gangs, drugs and knives.

Yep, it's so sad, not just inner city schools either, heard stories of major drug problems at schools in Fram and Woodbridge School too.

Grange Farm on 12:54 - Sep 7 with 6118 viewseastangliaisblue

Grange Farm on 12:50 - Sep 7 by hype313

Yep, it's so sad, not just inner city schools either, heard stories of major drug problems at schools in Fram and Woodbridge School too.

Yep very sad. If schools like Framlingham and Woodbridge have those types of issues, you know things are bad. It makes me despair and worry like mad for my own children.
Grange Farm on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 6077 viewsstonojnr

Grange Farm on 12:46 - Sep 7 by Ewan_Oozami

Can't be local, otherwise they'd know that Martlesham police HQ is just 5 minutes up the road...

Maybe not as there arent many actual police responders based there anymore, its Landmark house on the opposite side of town where they probably had to come from to deal with it
Grange Farm on 13:09 - Sep 7 with 5947 viewsclive_baker

Grange Farm on 12:54 - Sep 7 by eastangliaisblue

Yep very sad. If schools like Framlingham and Woodbridge have those types of issues, you know things are bad. It makes me despair and worry like mad for my own children.

Changed a bit since my day. Couple of pints at lunch time and a Lambert & Butler in the bike sheds was as much as we got up to.

Grange Farm on 13:12 - Sep 7 with 5901 viewsEwan_Oozami

Grange Farm on 12:59 - Sep 7 by stonojnr

Maybe not as there arent many actual police responders based there anymore, its Landmark house on the opposite side of town where they probably had to come from to deal with it

Ah ok yes, I see, probably more civvies at Martlesham then?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Grange Farm on 13:13 - Sep 7 with 5886 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Grange Farm on 12:59 - Sep 7 by stonojnr

There's still an armed response vehicle, a few 'normal' response vehicles, plus traffic and dogs based from Martlesham. All of which I'm sure would have rolled out for this.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Grange Farm on 13:38 - Sep 7 with 5724 viewsJohnWarksTash

Grange Farm on 12:54 - Sep 7 by eastangliaisblue

Thomas Mills is known as Thomas Pills by kids in the locality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024