Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Fraser 18:41 - Sep 7 with 2145 viewsJ2BLUE

Signs for Newcastle on a five year deal.

Decent move for him and them IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ryan Fraser on 18:42 - Sep 7 with 2137 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ryan Fraser on 18:50 - Sep 7 with 2085 viewsArnoldMoorhen

And will be linking up with Wilson. That's a big bonus for Newcastle.
Ryan Fraser on 19:00 - Sep 7 with 2057 viewsbackwaywhen

Ryan Fraser on 18:50 - Sep 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

And will be linking up with Wilson. That's a big bonus for Newcastle.

Also just signed Jamal Lewis from Nodge .....
Ryan Fraser on 20:24 - Sep 7 with 1868 viewsBloomBlue

Although wasn't Arsenal interested in him last season? If yes a bit of a step down to Newcastle at least he could win something at Arsenal.
Ryan Fraser on 21:15 - Sep 7 with 1749 viewsSuperblue95

Ryan Fraser on 20:24 - Sep 7 by BloomBlue

Although wasn't Arsenal interested in him last season? If yes a bit of a step down to Newcastle at least he could win something at Arsenal.

Think Newcastle are probably about as big a club as he could realistically hope to play for. Should be a cracking signing for them though. Makes a change from them spending 20 million on some random from the french leagues who will more than likely flop!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ryan Fraser on 23:06 - Sep 7 with 1575 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ryan Fraser on 20:24 - Sep 7 by BloomBlue

Suspect that rumour was started by his agent!

Newcastle is about right.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Ryan Fraser on 08:02 - Sep 8 with 1377 viewsITFCBlues

I read somewhere that he's actually going to be on less money than he would've earnt signing a new deal at Bournemouth!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Ryan Fraser on 09:09 - Sep 8 with 1286 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ryan Fraser on 08:02 - Sep 8 by ITFCBlues

I read somewhere that he's actually going to be on less money than he would've earnt signing a new deal at Bournemouth!

Basic maybe but he’ll be getting a hefty signing on fee so almost certainly better off, and a much bigger club to boot

If there’s some truth in that in terms of basic though Bournemouth can count themselves fortunate that he didn’t sign, given how f*cked their wage bill already is

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Fraser on 10:09 - Sep 8 with 1221 viewsITFCBlues

Ryan Fraser on 09:09 - Sep 8 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Basic maybe but he’ll be getting a hefty signing on fee so almost certainly better off, and a much bigger club to boot

If there’s some truth in that in terms of basic though Bournemouth can count themselves fortunate that he didn’t sign, given how f*cked their wage bill already is

Yeah I think there were rumours of some of the big boys sniffing but they didn't materialise.

Wilson didn't even have a relegation wage drop did he? I wonder how many more are like that!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Ryan Fraser on 10:34 - Sep 8 with 1170 viewsChrisd

In Wilson and Fraser, Newcastle have made two very good signings there. Bruce just quietly getting on with the job and building a a very decent squad at St James' Park. No doubt, he'll be favourite in the sack race when the season starts.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Ryan Fraser on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 1043 viewsJ2BLUE

Ryan Fraser on 10:34 - Sep 8 by Chrisd

In Wilson and Fraser, Newcastle have made two very good signings there. Bruce just quietly getting on with the job and building a a very decent squad at St James' Park. No doubt, he'll be favourite in the sack race when the season starts.

Moyes is the favourite for first manager to leave, followed closely by Hodgson which I find a bit strange.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ryan Fraser on 13:27 - Sep 8 with 1022 viewsWeWereZombies

Ryan Fraser on 10:34 - Sep 8 by Chrisd

With Fraser and Saint-Maximin on the flanks and Joelinton, Wilson, Gayle and Carroll as strikers Newcastle have a formidable attacking force. Almiron, the Longstaffs and Shelvey in the midfield behind that is not a shabby set of players to draw upon either.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Ryan Fraser on 15:35 - Sep 8 with 946 viewsChrisd

Ryan Fraser on 13:27 - Sep 8 by WeWereZombies

With Fraser and Saint-Maximin on the flanks and Joelinton, Wilson, Gayle and Carroll as strikers Newcastle have a formidable attacking force. Almiron, the Longstaffs and Shelvey in the midfield behind that is not a shabby set of players to draw upon either.

That's not a bad selection of players to pick from. I also think Newcastle's keeper, Martin Dúbravka, is one of the most underrated keepers in the EPL. He could do a really job for a top 6 side. Before the emergence of Martinez at Arsenal, I'd have suggested to the Gooners to go and get him from the Toon Army.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024