Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England and Town both win on the same day 09:03 - Sep 8 with 680 viewsHullblue

When was the last time that happened? I seem to remember in the late 90s you could only call your game off during an international week if you had 5 players or more missing, so it must’ve happened back then at some point. Or have I misremembered?

Also not sure which game to watch tonight - I know it’s basically a reserve game for us but it would feel strange to watch England when town are playing.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:07 - Sep 8 with 661 viewsPendejo

3players wasn't it?

Only reason we had Seen Friars on the books. Holland, Wright and Friars being the regularly called up trio. Whilst Friars very much peripheral, no arguing the i!pittance of Holland and Wright.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:22 - Sep 8 with 625 viewsITFC_Forever

I can remember a game away to Gillingham in around 2003 when we played on the same day as England.

Me and a couple of mates went to Preistfield and then on to Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne to watch Ipswich Witches.

ITFC certainly won, and I can remember watching the England game on tv at the speedway stadium, and I assume they won too. The Witches didn't make it a hattrick of wins though.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:30 - Sep 8 with 609 viewsPhilTWTD

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:07 - Sep 8 by Pendejo

3players wasn't it?

Only reason we had Seen Friars on the books. Holland, Wright and Friars being the regularly called up trio. Whilst Friars very much peripheral, no arguing the i!pittance of Holland and Wright.

Magilton and Dyer used to get call-ups at around that time as well, so Friars's call was only needed to get games called off once or twice.
England and Town both win on the same day on 09:35 - Sep 8 with 591 viewspointofblue

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:22 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

I can remember a game away to Gillingham in around 2003 when we played on the same day as England.

Me and a couple of mates went to Preistfield and then on to Arlington Stadium, Eastbourne to watch Ipswich Witches.

ITFC certainly won, and I can remember watching the England game on tv at the speedway stadium, and I assume they won too. The Witches didn't make it a hattrick of wins though.

29th March 2003 - Town won 3-1 at Priestfield thanks to a Couñago double and one from Marcus Bent. England won 2-0 in Liechtenstein with goals from Owen and Beckham.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

England and Town both win on the same day on 10:14 - Sep 8 with 549 viewsITFC_Forever

England and Town both win on the same day on 09:35 - Sep 8 by pointofblue

29th March 2003 - Town won 3-1 at Priestfield thanks to a Couñago double and one from Marcus Bent. England won 2-0 in Liechtenstein with goals from Owen and Beckham.

That's the one!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

England and Town both win on the same day on 11:56 - Sep 8 with 487 viewspointofblue

England and Town both win on the same day on 10:14 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

That's the one!

I doubt the speedway won though; that's the year we finished adrift at the bottom of the Elite League!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

England and Town both win on the same day on 12:14 - Sep 8 with 467 viewsChrisd

Kiss of death right there.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024