Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? 09:38 - Sep 8 with 774 viewsNthQldITFC

'The woman best known for popularizing gender reveal parties has a message for the world: Please stop.

"Stop having these stupid parties. For the love of God, stop burning things down to tell everyone about your kid's penis. No one cares but you,"'

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/us/gender-reveal-parties-overview-trnd/index.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 09:43 - Sep 8 with 749 viewsdavblue

Whats the point in these alongside baby showers?

Seeing more of these gender reveal parties overhere, totally pointless, keep it private, I guess this is a consequence of Facebook, Instagram and people wanting to put their life on those platforms for likes and to justify their existence.
A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 11:06 - Sep 8 with 668 viewsIllinoisblue

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 09:43 - Sep 8 by davblue

Seeing more of these gender reveal parties overhere, totally pointless, keep it private, I guess this is a consequence of Facebook, Instagram and people wanting to put their life on those platforms for likes and to justify their existence.

They are annoying. Attention seeking at its worst

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 14:11 - Sep 8 with 585 viewsBlueBadger

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 09:43 - Sep 8 by davblue

I'm all for an excuse for a few drinks, but it seems extremely pointless to throw when when you yourself can't actually have one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 15:57 - Sep 8 with 530 viewsOldsmoker

A small seed of sanity returning in Trumpland? on 14:11 - Sep 8 by BlueBadger

I'm all for an excuse for a few drinks, but it seems extremely pointless to throw when when you yourself can't actually have one.

My bad. I never knew that I needed an excuse to have a drink.
I'll find a reason in future.
Is "there's a 'Y' in the day" good enough? - yea, that'll do for me.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024