Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contacting the ticket office 11:27 - Sep 8 with 726 viewsLankHenners

Has anyone had to contact the ticket office whilst they've been closed? And how long did it take them to respond?

I had to reset my password on the ITFC site because I forgot it (I actually forgot I'd changed it when we had to sign up again when Town switched over to SeatGeek earlier this year), but haven't received an email prompting me to do so (email sent to them yesterday early AM). I subsequently remembered what my password was but, presumably because I requested a reset, it won't let me log in.

Normally the ticket office people usually deal with stuff like this but as they're closed they 'may take longer to respond to emails'. My concern is that I need to register my interest in attending games by Thursday and if I can't log in then I can't access iFollow so can't watch them anyway.

Is there an alternative way of contacting them if they don't respond by, say, Wednesday evening , or do I need to call them out on Twitter or something to prompt a response?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Contacting the ticket office on 11:32 - Sep 8 with 702 viewsPiercingBlue

I phoned them a hour ago. Got through quickly and they were very helpful
Contacting the ticket office on 11:32 - Sep 8 with 702 viewstextbackup

I called yesterday, on hold maybe 8-10 mins... then answer question Perfectly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Contacting the ticket office on 11:33 - Sep 8 with 696 viewsSWGF

Have you called them?

Think they've been (sporadically) on furlough but, given people will be attempting to collect vouchers from tomorrow, I'd think they'll be back tomorrow at the latest.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Contacting the ticket office on 11:35 - Sep 8 with 690 viewsLankHenners

Thanks all - I'd assumed the phone lines were still closed so will give them a ring if they don't get back to me later.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024