Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? 14:52 - Sep 8 with 1190 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54073836

Seems like a good get out of jail free card.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:02 - Sep 8 with 1145 viewsHerbivore

What a fooking shambles.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:04 - Sep 8 with 1140 viewsDubtractor

It is utterly crackers isn't it?

almost any breach of the law is limited and specific.

Absolute tosspots.

To re-quote one of Libbers last posts, f@ck this government and f@ck anyone who voted for them.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:37 - Sep 8 with 1071 viewsvapour_trail

I’m right up for a bit of limited and specific lawlessness.

Which one shall we go for first? I might nip up the co-op and have inch some specific kronenberg, and limit it to the one can.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:43 - Sep 8 with 1057 viewsOldsmoker

Jonathan Jones has quit.
Who he? you may ask.
Well he's the top civil servant who ran the UK legal team of civil servants and quit because Johnson is about to break international law and he wants no part in it.
The last time the person who held this same position quit was in 2003 in protest at Blair taking the UK into war with Iraq as he declared he thought it was illegal.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:59 - Sep 8 with 1034 viewsjaykay

i'm sure one poster will be along shortly, to say are but yes, but no ,corbyn

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 16:13 - Sep 8 with 994 viewsitfc_bucks

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:59 - Sep 8 by jaykay

i'm sure one poster will be along shortly, to say are but yes, but no ,corbyn

Must admit, I was thinking the same.
Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 16:17 - Sep 8 with 987 viewsDanTheMan

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:37 - Sep 8 by vapour_trail

Which one shall we go for first? I might nip up the co-op and have inch some specific kronenberg, and limit it to the one can.

It was just the one line officer.

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 16:23 - Sep 8 with 967 viewsDanTheMan

FT are saying the Government's most senior lawyer has quit over the changes:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54072347
https://www.ft.com/content/6186bf1c-055b-4de6-a643-4eea763e1b94
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 16:24]

Login to get fewer ads

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 17:27 - Sep 8 with 903 viewsDanTheMan

Sorry for spam but I find this fascinating because I don't think I've ever seen a Government outright admit they're going to break the law.

The last time this occurred (the lawyer resigning) was over the legality of the Iraq war.

And apparently the Director General is also off.

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 17:47 - Sep 8 with 871 viewsgiant_stow

Are we a rogue state yet?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 17:54 - Sep 8 with 858 viewsHerbivore

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 17:47 - Sep 8 by giant_stow

Are we a rogue state yet?

Yes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 18:04 - Sep 8 with 839 viewsgiant_stow

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 17:54 - Sep 8 by Herbivore

Yes.

seems so innit.

Happy brexiters and tories?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 18:07 - Sep 8 with 834 viewseireblue

Can I use this excuse when I want to break the law? on 15:37 - Sep 8 by vapour_trail

Well, sir, that is still really only a limit, admittedly in both number and type of product selection, but you have to have a really specific reason, otherwise.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024