Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 changes tonight 18:48 - Sep 8 with 990 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

IN: Cornell, Kenlock

Out: Holy, Ward

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

2 changes tonight on 18:50 - Sep 8 with 951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I said on Sunday that I only wanted minimal changes for tonights game. Pleased to see thats the way its gone.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

2 changes tonight on 18:51 - Sep 8 with 916 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

2 changes tonight on 18:50 - Sep 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I said on Sunday that I only wanted minimal changes for tonights game. Pleased to see thats the way its gone.

Understandable changes for me. Cornell game time, both 1 game a piece after this evening heading in to first league game.

Wise move to rest older legs of Ward ahead of Wigan game. 3 in 8 for him, probably not.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

2 changes tonight on 18:51 - Sep 8 with 905 viewsJ2BLUE

Surprised by this. I wish he hadn't have switched out Holy though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2 changes tonight on 18:55 - Sep 8 with 844 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I'm amazed and slightly disappointed he hasn't made more changes only for the sake of Sunday. Particularly chambers.

However they will have done their checks and the reasoning is in line with the statements earlier so fair play. The shirts are there to lose and that's that.

COYB.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

2 changes tonight on 19:00 - Sep 8 with 751 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

2 changes tonight on 18:55 - Sep 8 by Terry_Nutkins

I'm amazed and slightly disappointed he hasn't made more changes only for the sake of Sunday. Particularly chambers.

However they will have done their checks and the reasoning is in line with the statements earlier so fair play. The shirts are there to lose and that's that.

COYB.

I think the opposite.

Let's get the players used to the team and the system and try to get some consistency and form going.

Not need to rest legs yet.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

2 changes tonight on 19:01 - Sep 8 with 743 viewsYallop

2 changes tonight on 18:55 - Sep 8 by Terry_Nutkins

COYB.

With the game being Sunday they've extra time to recovery. If it'd been Wednesday- Saturday I suspect we'd have seen more
2 changes tonight on 19:29 - Sep 8 with 559 viewsPinewoodblue

2 changes tonight on 19:01 - Sep 8 by Yallop

With the game being Sunday they've extra time to recovery. If it'd been Wednesday- Saturday I suspect we'd have seen more

Don’t forget we have Fulham next week, probably Wednesday.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

2 changes tonight on 19:34 - Sep 8 with 548 viewsDarth_Koont

2 changes tonight on 18:50 - Sep 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

Same here. And I can understand both changes.

It'll be interesting to see if this strongest team holds beyond the "pre-season" phase but so far so good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

2 changes tonight on 19:51 - Sep 8 with 517 viewsSitfcB

2 changes tonight on 19:29 - Sep 8 by Pinewoodblue

Fulham Cup Date Set 8th Sep 2020 11:54
Town have confirmed that the second round Carabao Cup tie against Fulham at Portman Road will take place on Wednesday 16th September but with an earlier than usual 7pm kick-off. 1

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

2 changes tonight on 20:37 - Sep 8 with 452 viewsTerry_Nutkins

2 changes tonight on 19:00 - Sep 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think the opposite.

Let's get the players used to the team and the system and try to get some consistency and form going.

Not need to rest legs yet.

I totally get the rationale. I wanted a core in there but would have rested a couple more. It's a bit of a gamble on the fitness front. I'm fine with it don't get me wrong. Obviously it must have been confirmed cramp for Chambo or he wouldn't be risked.

As I say. He's kept to his word and that's fine.

2 changes tonight on 20:40 - Sep 8 with 440 viewsTerry_Nutkins

2 changes tonight on 19:29 - Sep 8 by Pinewoodblue

True, surely not chance at all we go with the same 4-5 games in 2 weeks. So Fulham will need some rested. That said. A goal early 2nd half and we can make a couple if early changes. Huws and Norwood hopefully. Chambo surely won't play 90.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024