Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update 10:22 - Sep 9 with 732 viewsitfcpaul

That's a huge area isn't it, normally it's been smaller ones or towns but never really a County, having looked at the number for Norwich and North and South Norfolk they don't look high at all, so wonder why?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 10:23]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:23 - Sep 9 with 716 viewsKeno

I think you'll find that has to do with 'family gatherings'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:31 - Sep 9 with 684 viewsPinewoodblue

Latest figures for Norwich are on a par with Bolton.

Ignore this I misread it. It is half the Bolton number but a lot higher than the rest of Norfolk or any part of Suffolk.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 11:29]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:36 - Sep 9 with 671 viewsgiant_stow

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:31 - Sep 9 by Pinewoodblue

Ignore this I misread it. It is half the Bolton number but a lot higher than the rest of Norfolk or any part of Suffolk.

no way! Where do get your numbers please? Not doubting, just want a look myself.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:41 - Sep 9 with 641 viewsGeoffSentence

Probably a result of the outbreak at Banham Poultry

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:46 - Sep 9 with 621 viewsitfcpaul

Enhanced Covid support now in Norfolk according to the BBC Coronavirus update on 10:31 - Sep 9 by Pinewoodblue

The are no where near Bolton?

Norwich at 21 cases up 3 from last week with 21 per 100,000

Bolton are at 350 up 221 with 122 per 100,000???????????????

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024