Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity 15:51 - Sep 9 with 2492 viewsJ2BLUE

Talk about a picture saying 1000 words.

Sitting there open mouthed looking gormless like something out of a Little Britain sketch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 15:55 - Sep 9 with 2460 viewshype313

He's getting torn to shreds week after week, it's excruciating to watch, for the simple fact that this clown is in charge of the country.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:29 - Sep 9 with 2375 viewsRyorry

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/sep/09/uk-coronavirus-live-matt-h
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:30]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:36 - Sep 9 with 2354 viewsHARRY10

This has just become embarrassing now. Unable to explain why the test a and trace is such a shambles this dyed haired buffoon attacks Starmer for not praising the NHS staff involved.

Whereas in reality it is a given that NHS staff are doing a fantastic job - more so given the would up of pretty much everything through his incompetence

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:37 - Sep 9 with 2351 viewsJ2BLUE

Peston showing he's learnt nothing over the last few months. Honestly, he should be banned from asking questions. Absolute pr1ck.

Truly impaired.

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:49 - Sep 9 with 2312 viewsRyorry

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:36 - Sep 9 by HARRY10

This has just become embarrassing now. Unable to explain why the test a and trace is such a shambles this dyed haired buffoon attacks Starmer for not praising the NHS staff involved.

Whereas in reality it is a given that NHS staff are doing a fantastic job - more so given the would up of pretty much everything through his incompetence

HMG/BJ's current strategy - lie - bluster - bumble - make it up - dodge - don't do homework - cover up - lie - bluster - bumble - blame others.

Where does this Govt. come in the worst 100 administrations by any Government, anywhere in the world in the past 120 years? 🤔 Nice one for Guthers' historical perspective!

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 17:17 - Sep 9 with 2227 viewsHARRY10

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 16:49 - Sep 9 by Ryorry

HMG/BJ's current strategy - lie - bluster - bumble - make it up - dodge - don't do homework - cover up - lie - bluster - bumble - blame others.

Where does this Govt. come in the worst 100 administrations by any Government, anywhere in the world in the past 120 years? 🤔 Nice one for Guthers' historical perspective!

for those of you preparing to die in a ditch, could they lay down in front of a bulldozer first so as to be, err....................... oven ready

as they need us more than we need them, and dying in a ditch will be the easiest deal in history.....

so we will get it done...... whatever it is
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 17:49 - Sep 9 with 2174 viewsBlueBadger

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 15:55 - Sep 9 by hype313

He's getting torn to shreds week after week, it's excruciating to watch, for the simple fact that this clown is in charge of the country.

Trouble is, there's a fair few who simply don't care. Witness the people coming out to defend them for their voting down of a proposal to make the recommendations of the Grenfell enquiry law.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:21 - Sep 9 with 2122 viewssolomon

Covid may not have claimed the prime ministers life (if you believe he had it at all) but it will definitely claim this government
Login to get fewer ads

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:29 - Sep 9 with 2101 viewsSwansea_Blue

I missed PMQs. Did Starmer push him about why they are proposing to willfully break the law over the Withdrawal Agreement/Political Declaration?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:52 - Sep 9 with 2032 viewsHARRY10

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:29 - Sep 9 by Swansea_Blue

I missed PMQs. Did Starmer push him about why they are proposing to willfully break the law over the Withdrawal Agreement/Political Declaration?

have a read here

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/voices/boris-johnson-pmqs-keir-
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 19:14 - Sep 9 with 1989 viewsSwansea_Blue

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:52 - Sep 9 by HARRY10

have a read here

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/voices/boris-johnson-pmqs-keir-

Interesting. Also interesting is that the Independent appears to have got itself a paywall. That's one website I certainly wouldn't pay to use - must be the worst laid out MSM site on the net.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 21:36 - Sep 9 with 1802 viewstractordownsouth

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:29 - Sep 9 by Swansea_Blue

Nah he didn't. At first I thought it was a missed opportunity, but I now reckon it was clever. Every week Johnson tries to move every topic back to Brexit and accuses Starmer of wanting to overturn the referendum (even though he can't and doesn't want to anyhow), so Brexit questions give Boris a lot of nonsense but effective attack lines. He avoided the trap quite well and Ian Blackford asked the questions anyway.

Ironically, it's actually the Brexit politicians that now can't accept the result and are moving towards more extreme positions. The hecklers are on the stage but they haven't even written a script and are now blaming the audience for the show getting bad reviews.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:22 - Sep 9 with 1701 viewsHARRY10

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 19:14 - Sep 9 by Swansea_Blue

Interesting. Also interesting is that the Independent appears to have got itself a paywall. That's one website I certainly wouldn't pay to use - must be the worst laid out MSM site on the net.

The ind works ok if you don't use any adblocker

Most other paywalls to quality journalism can be removed by using Firefox browser and in add ons switch on 'bypass paywalls'

allowing you to access excellent stuff from FT, Times Economist etc

also a fair few US papers so you can have a variety of opinions from that side of the pond

enjoy
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:38 - Sep 9 with 1669 viewsvapour_trail

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 18:21 - Sep 9 by solomon

Covid may not have claimed the prime ministers life (if you believe he had it at all) but it will definitely claim this government

I don’t agree solomon.

They’ll let the fool bluster through the winter and take the hit for the second wave, remove him just before the weather improves in spring, get someone like Gove in and go again. They’ve a majority of 80 and are four years from facing the electorate, who’d probably still return them now anyway.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:49 - Sep 9 with 1646 viewstractordownsouth

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:38 - Sep 9 by vapour_trail

I don’t agree solomon.

They’ll let the fool bluster through the winter and take the hit for the second wave, remove him just before the weather improves in spring, get someone like Gove in and go again. They’ve a majority of 80 and are four years from facing the electorate, who’d probably still return them now anyway.

Sunak's plan for tax rises seems to be alienating the Tory base, so his leadership bid may be on the rocks. I think it'll closely fought between him, Gove and Patel. I'd like Tobias Ellwood to run as the sanity candidate, although of course he'd get nowhere with the membership.

I think Patel would be the most beatable of the 3.

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:53 - Sep 9 with 1646 viewsTrequartista

A reminder that the Government can lurch from one mess to another, and act quite appallingly in any number of matters and will still be in the lead in the polls because the working class people in this country now have barely anything in common with the Labour Party.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:01 - Sep 9 with 1611 viewsJ2BLUE

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:53 - Sep 9 by Trequartista

A reminder that the Government can lurch from one mess to another, and act quite appallingly in any number of matters and will still be in the lead in the polls because the working class people in this country now have barely anything in common with the Labour Party.

Do they have anything in common with the Tories?

Truly impaired.

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:02 - Sep 9 with 1609 viewsJ2BLUE

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:49 - Sep 9 by tractordownsouth

Sunak's plan for tax rises seems to be alienating the Tory base, so his leadership bid may be on the rocks. I think it'll closely fought between him, Gove and Patel. I'd like Tobias Ellwood to run as the sanity candidate, although of course he'd get nowhere with the membership.

I think Patel would be the most beatable of the 3.

I think it'll closely fought between him, Gove and Patel.

Thanks for cheering us up!

Truly impaired.

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:08 - Sep 9 with 1598 viewsHARRY10

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 22:53 - Sep 9 by Trequartista

'can lurch' ?

rather like saying next month can be October
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:14 - Sep 9 with 1588 viewsRyorry

Out of interest, could you please define who are "the working class people in this country now"?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:23 - Sep 9 with 1565 viewsHARRY10

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:14 - Sep 9 by Ryorry

Out of interest, could you please define who are "the working class people in this country now"?

Those who, when they stop working, soon find out which class they are
BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:27 - Sep 9 with 1556 viewstractordownsouth

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 23:02 - Sep 9 by J2BLUE

I think it'll closely fought between him, Gove and Patel.

Thanks for cheering us up!

Most of the moderates were kicked out last year. And of the handful that have stayed, they won't stand a chance with a Tory membership which contains many Faragist entryists.

Unable to provide much hope with the party

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 05:19 - Sep 10 with 1425 viewsBlueBadger

Genuine question about the 6 people thing by BlueBadger 9 Sep 2020 17:50
Choo! Choo! The whatabouttery train to 'Butte Cor-Benne' is now arriving at platform 5!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BJ's face while Starmer was asking about testing capacity on 07:24 - Sep 10 with 1315 viewsgordon

This is more just a result of the fact that a rump of the population have been radicalised into thinking that trying to get one over Monsier Barnier should be the defining goal of this land of hope and glory.

Saying the radicalised have got lots in common with their radicalisers ain't really a sound way to look at it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024