Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL returns tonight 16:16 - Sep 10 with 1302 viewsjudespiveyg

It's finally that time of year again, it's seemed an even longer break this time around given the tumultuous offseason and no preseason games.

I'm predicting a Saints-Ravens Super Bowl with Brees riding off into the sunset with his second ring. Chiefs and Cowboys to be losing conference teams. Mahomes for MVP.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL returns tonight on 16:32 - Sep 10 with 1280 viewsJ2BLUE

I miss it more and more each year. Really excited to for the return, especially with fans in the stadium. Might only be ~20% of the capacity but it really adds something IMO.

Can't wait. Now i'm an old man though I will need to sleep from about 10-1 and have a power nap at HT to last the distance!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL returns tonight on 17:37 - Sep 10 with 1238 viewsfloridablue

I must admit the sport grows on me year by year, probably because I live with a die-hard Viking fan. We've tried to attend one live game each season since knowing her, mainly in Tampa but also been to the old 49ers, Vikings and Dolphins stadiums. We were hoping to get up to the Jags stadium but guessing that won't be happening anytime soon. I'm really hoping Brady helps the Bucs to this seasons Super Bowl.
NFL returns tonight on 17:45 - Sep 10 with 1228 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I love it. Watched a chunk of the college football last season and am excited to see how Burrow does in his rookie season. Think he’s a special talent.

Have been all over the Cowboys to win their division for a while with the eagles looking terribly priced (and they’ve since drifted which does prove that point somewhat).

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

NFL returns tonight on 17:54 - Sep 10 with 1219 viewsjudespiveyg

NFL returns tonight on 16:32 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

I miss it more and more each year. Really excited to for the return, especially with fans in the stadium. Might only be ~20% of the capacity but it really adds something IMO.

Can't wait. Now i'm an old man though I will need to sleep from about 10-1 and have a power nap at HT to last the distance!

Think I'm going to skip tonight's game, I'm saving myself for the Rams-Cowboys game on Sunday night.
I expect tonight will be a good game though, both teams' strengths are in their offence so should be loads of points.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL returns tonight on 17:57 - Sep 10 with 1218 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Very tough to call this year and not just because of COVID. With a number of the old guard of QB’s ageing it firmly feels like a changing of the guard across the playoff stalwarts from the last decade

A few friends have a rollover Superbowl prediction league and I’ve gone Steelers-Cowboys this year. The former is a fairly left field shout but just feel with the shorter training camp and COVID impact that well drilled teams with a lot of continuity will benefit. Will no doubt be way out as usual

Can’t wait though! 🙌🏻

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

NFL returns tonight on 02:43 - Sep 11 with 1095 viewsJ2BLUE

What a difference a few fans make to sporting events. I really hope we can get fans back into stadiums soon, even if it's just 10%.

Decent game. Enjoying it.

Truly impaired.

NFL returns tonight on 02:48 - Sep 11 with 1092 viewsSpruceMoose

NFL returns tonight on 02:43 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

What a difference a few fans make to sporting events. I really hope we can get fans back into stadiums soon, even if it's just 10%.

Aye. The jeering by fans during the moment of silence set aside to acknowledge inequality was a real highlight. How they've been missed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

NFL returns tonight on 02:54 - Sep 11 with 1083 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL returns tonight on 02:43 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Texans should have gone for it on 4th at the end there, settling for FG’s is a mugs game against teams like the Chiefs let alone 50+ yarders that you then miss. Now 10pts down - and expect Kansas will comfortably pull away in the second half

Login to get fewer ads

NFL returns tonight on 03:08 - Sep 11 with 1071 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hasn’t been vintage from the chiefs but they’re getting it done. Texans need to take their chances abit better second half because they’re still in this. Been a really good game and it’s good to have the NFL back - although the pre game antics of the Chiefs fans to boo the unity thing was very poor form.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

NFL returns tonight on 03:08 - Sep 11 with 1071 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL returns tonight on 02:48 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Aye. The jeering by fans during the moment of silence set aside to acknowledge inequality was a real highlight. How they've been missed.

I'm talking about the sporting side.

Obviously that reaction was disappointing and no one could have blamed the players if they had walked right off the field.

Truly impaired.

NFL returns tonight on 08:27 - Sep 11 with 976 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL returns tonight on 02:54 - Sep 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Texans should have gone for it on 4th at the end there, settling for FG’s is a mugs game against teams like the Chiefs let alone 50+ yarders that you then miss. Now 10pts down - and expect Kansas will comfortably pull away in the second half

NFL returns tonight on 22:14 - Sep 11 with 912 viewsKilburnBlue

NFL returns tonight on 03:08 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

I'm talking about the sporting side.

Obviously that reaction was disappointing and no one could have blamed the players if they had walked right off the field.

It seems to me that the tide has changed going by some videos Ive seen on you tube. This is just a couple. Just look at the up votes to the down, Many fans it seems dont want political issues brought to their sports.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 13:14]

NFL returns tonight on 22:33 - Sep 11 with 893 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL returns tonight on 22:14 - Sep 11 by KilburnBlue

It seems to me that the tide has changed going by some videos Ive seen on you tube. This is just a couple. Just look at the up votes to the down, Many fans it seems dont want political issues brought to their sports.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 13:14]

Those comments are disgusting. Wow.

Truly impaired.

NFL returns tonight on 22:37 - Sep 11 with 892 viewsSpruceMoose

NFL returns tonight on 22:33 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Those comments are disgusting. Wow.

I'm telling you J2. A large number of people over here are rotten to the core.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024