Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam 23:33 - Sep 10 with 1417 viewsCoco

Could be the perfect partner to Bishop and Huws.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 23:36 - Sep 10 with 1399 viewsITFC_96

He wouldn't come here, wage demands would be too high. Also, we have too many midfielders.
Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 23:49 - Sep 10 with 1359 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 23:36 - Sep 10 by ITFC_96

He wouldn't come here, wage demands would be too high. Also, we have too many midfielders.

Don't you think the OP might possibly have been tongue-in-cheek?

Wilshere has a lot in common with Bishop and Dozzell.

I hope for all their sakes they have a long and successful time free from injury. They will all be a pleasure to watch if they do.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 01:38 - Sep 11 with 1251 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 23:36 - Sep 10 by ITFC_96

Think OP referring to injury records.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 07:31 - Sep 11 with 971 viewsITFC_96

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 01:38 - Sep 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 08:05 - Sep 11 with 875 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He probably brings his own table for the physio room, so that would save us a cost.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 08:44 - Sep 11 with 790 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Wilshire is a bell..... couldn't be happening to more of a t#@#

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 08:55 - Sep 11 with 746 viewsCoco

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 01:38 - Sep 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yes, i thought is was both obvious AND hilarious!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jack Wilshere being released by WestHam on 09:36 - Sep 11 with 655 viewshampstead_blue

Partner for Bish and Huws.....in the medical room.

I think that's the punchline?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024