Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? 10:44 - Sep 11 with 1332 viewsMaySixth

I would, instead of Nolan.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:44 - Sep 11 with 1324 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yep

Poll: If it were one or the other

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:45 - Sep 11 with 1319 viewsSwansea_Blue

Every single time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:49 - Sep 11 with 1305 viewsSomethingBlue

Yes, he's too important not to play and the lack of someone who can do what he does has been clear at times in the last two games — much as there's been plenty of good stuff too.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:49 - Sep 11 with 1304 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's fit, so no reason not to.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:49 - Sep 11 with 1301 viewsBlueBadger

A question up there with 'is Paul Lambert our worst ever manager' in the obvious answer stakes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:50 - Sep 11 with 1299 viewsclive_baker

100%

He's our player, we're paying him, and there's 3 points up for grabs. Absolute he should play.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:56 - Sep 11 with 1285 viewsitfcjoe

Yes, he's our best player and we need to reintegrate him ASAP - when best to than against a makeshift team who are there for the taking.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:08 - Sep 11 with 1242 viewspointofblue

I’d like to see him there but understand why Lambert might stick with Nolan. Downes left us in the lurch against Bristol Rovers and removed himself from the starting XI; I’m not sure if it sends the best message if he just walks back into it at the first opportunity. If anything Huws deserves a chance at replacing Nolan before Downes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:10 - Sep 11 with 1234 viewshype313

Without question.

He's still our player, Palace haven't comeback with anything better and might not so right now he needs to concentrate on us.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 1227 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:10 - Sep 11 by hype313

Without question.

He's still our player, Palace haven't comeback with anything better and might not so right now he needs to concentrate on us.

Agreed, he's missed two games. No excuses acceptable from him now, hopefully he'll put himself back in line for selection.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

He should, but he won't. (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 1226 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:13 - Sep 11 with 1217 viewsSwansea_Blue

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 10:49 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

A question up there with 'is Paul Lambert our worst ever manager' in the obvious answer stakes.

Damn, upvoted by mistake. Paul Hurst still pips it for me, although Lambo's coming up on the rails pretty quickly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:14 - Sep 11 with 1207 viewshype313

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:13 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

Damn, upvoted by mistake. Paul Hurst still pips it for me, although Lambo's coming up on the rails pretty quickly.

To be fair, that's like trying to answer what's worse, Dysentery or Cholera.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

He should, but he won't. (n/t) on 11:18 - Sep 11 with 1189 viewsBlueBadger

He should, but he won't. (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 11 by Bloots

Lambert out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:18 - Sep 11 with 1186 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:08 - Sep 11 by pointofblue

I’d like to see him there but understand why Lambert might stick with Nolan. Downes left us in the lurch against Bristol Rovers and removed himself from the starting XI; I’m not sure if it sends the best message if he just walks back into it at the first opportunity. If anything Huws deserves a chance at replacing Nolan before Downes.

Yep, can see both sides. Would understand if hes put back in, but would also understand if he is on the bench.

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:20 - Sep 11 with 1183 viewsBlueBadger

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:13 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

It says a lot about our owner's ability to pick managers that 4 out of 5 of the manager he's employed could have a strong case made for them being our worst-ever manager. Still, the pressers have been mostly excellent in this time.

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:39 - Sep 11 with 1153 viewsSWGF

100% and, as you say, instead of Nolan.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 12:15 - Sep 11 with 1100 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Has to. Don’t think anyone of the CM have discredited themselves, but you want your best side.

Balance of Bishop/Downes/Dozzell is lovely.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 13:04 - Sep 11 with 1049 viewsWeWereZombies

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 11:18 - Sep 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yep, can see both sides. Would understand if hes put back in, but would also understand if he is on the bench.

I would start Nolan and then sub him for Downes if it is still 0-0 in the thirty eighth minute. If it is still 0-0 in the sixty seventh minute then sub Downes off and put Huws on.

You see, we could have a worse manager than Lambert...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 13:12 - Sep 11 with 1030 viewsBiGDonnie

Hmmmm, do we start with our best player or worst player?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 14:46 - Sep 11 with 947 viewsBlueBadger

If fit, do you start Flynn Downes against Wigan? on 13:12 - Sep 11 by BiGDonnie

Hmmmm, do we start with our best player or worst player?

Come on now, you know he'll always find a way to shoehorn in Judge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024