Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook... 12:58 - Sep 11 with 2638 viewsitfcjoe

....just saw a post on my friends list about Covid and Masks - the response is the sort of thing normality is up against.

I'll post it in full here:

If you see me wearing a mask in public even in shops, I want you to know...
🔵 I'm educated enough to know I could be asymptomatic and spread the virus.
🔵 No, I don't '' live '' in fear of the virus; I just want to participate in the solution, not the problem.
🔵 I don't feel like the '' government is controlling me ". I feel like an adult contributing to the safety of our society.
🔵 If we could all live with others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.
🔵 Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid, or even '' controlled ". Makes me care.
🔵 When you think about your appearance, discomfort or opinion of others about you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandpa, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator alone, without you or any family member allowed in their bed; imagine them also without a ventilator.
🔵 Wonder if you could help them a little by wearing a mask. I know there are those that CAN'T and I respect that.
Copied and posted. Do the same if you think the same.

The reply

Buddy this aint about a virus or masks ... its something so much bigger... what your good old trusty news stations forget too mention that in trafalgar Square London there were thousands of people protesting about pedophilia with in the governments and the bbc and the royal family... also the financial reset of the globle economy... also likes of high officials hollywood stars have all been involved with this children trafficking and satanic ritual abuse, thousands of children are taken from the u.k alone every day. And no one is talking about that, it sounds all conspiracy I know .. but its a rabbit hole you go down it gets really deep, couple of examples are jimmy Saville was protected by the BBC and also was very close too our Royal family. And its the same bbc promoting all this propaganda and fear towards our public, the likes of Jeffery Epstein who had an island which he would secretly take children too, too abuse hurt and even kill them i also add that many stars of hollywood and musicians and government officials had also visited this island ... Bill Clinton Kevin spacey and many more too. This world has been a sespit for pedophilia and hurting children. Still think this is bullsh1t ? Look up a jon wedger on youtube worked for the London police and investigating child trafficking and abuse ... its horrendous 😢

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Facebook... on 13:25 - Sep 11 with 2546 viewsEdwardStone

" Sespit"

Arf !!!
Facebook... on 13:35 - Sep 11 with 2516 viewshoppy

Wow.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Facebook... on 14:25 - Sep 11 with 2463 viewsFixed_It

Jeez!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Facebook... on 15:22 - Sep 11 with 2381 viewsRyorry

Talking of fb & 'Sespits' in the same paragraph ...

https://www.slashgear.com/you-should-change-this-new-facebook-privacy-option-rig

I use it v. little now, esp since the've made their horrendous new beta version the only one available.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Facebook... on 15:31 - Sep 11 with 2351 viewsjeera

Where do these people come from?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Facebook... on 15:43 - Sep 11 with 2330 viewsSwansea_Blue

QAnon weirdo innit. They're a funny bunch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Facebook... on 15:56 - Sep 11 with 2316 viewsvilanovablue

Facebook... on 15:22 - Sep 11 by Ryorry

Talking of fb & 'Sespits' in the same paragraph ...

https://www.slashgear.com/you-should-change-this-new-facebook-privacy-option-rig

I use it v. little now, esp since the've made their horrendous new beta version the only one available.

If you use Facebook and you are using an Android device it is worth considering a FB wrapper, I use Folio which does a lot of the privacy heavy lifting in the background. I also have an iPad and Apple doesn't support them so I'm stuck with their regular Facebook app so I have had to try and lock that down as far as FB will allow.
Facebook... on 16:01 - Sep 11 with 2298 viewslongtimefan

Are they “Friends” with Callis
Login to get fewer ads

Facebook... on 16:21 - Sep 11 with 2248 viewsBlueBadger

Facebook... on 15:31 - Sep 11 by jeera

Where do these people come from?

North Essex. The wide open village greens do something to people's brains, I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Facebook... on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 2239 viewsBlueBadger

Facebook... on 15:43 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

QAnon weirdo innit. They're a funny bunch.

Local lad was ranting about that bloody pizza gate thing and basements. He was most upset when it was pointed out the main reason police never raided it was because the building doesn't have a basement..
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 16:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Facebook... on 16:33 - Sep 11 with 2215 viewsHerbivore

He raises some salient points.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Facebook... on 16:52 - Sep 11 with 2181 viewsPlums

Facebook... on 16:33 - Sep 11 by Herbivore

He raises some salient points.

He raises my blood pressure

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Facebook... on 16:55 - Sep 11 with 2168 viewsRyorry

Facebook... on 15:56 - Sep 11 by vilanovablue

If you use Facebook and you are using an Android device it is worth considering a FB wrapper, I use Folio which does a lot of the privacy heavy lifting in the background. I also have an iPad and Apple doesn't support them so I'm stuck with their regular Facebook app so I have had to try and lock that down as far as FB will allow.

... can you translate please  

Only use fb on a mac laptop, which has malwarebytes installed.

Facebook... on 17:00 - Sep 11 with 2158 viewsvilanovablue

Facebook... on 16:55 - Sep 11 by Ryorry

... can you translate please  

Only use fb on a mac laptop, which has malwarebytes installed.

If you only use FB on a Mac laptop the guide you posted is sensible advice. My guidance was if you have FB on a mobile device. I have an Android phone and so use an app for FB that isn't the official one but takes the FB website put's it in a nice suit so it looks like an app and similar to standard phone app but is in fact much more secure, prevents FB ripping your personal data and reduces adds to virtually nothing. Sorry for any confusion it just felt like it might be handy advice for some :)
Facebook... on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 2155 viewsMullet

I saw something similar which was a word soup of clichéd checkboxes "Plandemic, Bill Gates, systematic killers" etc.

These people are generally so weak-minded and desperate to blame something/someone else they will happily latch onto as many things as possible to make them feel they have some control over the world or their lives. That's why the sheep stuff is so prominent in their responses, it's their own projection onto others it seems.

It's a similar story with the professional racists. Sprinkle some legitimate fears or reality in amongst a tidal wave of sh1te and pretend that gives your selfishness and idiocy enough credibility to be acceptable. All whilst turning a blind eye to your paedophile mates and the like.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Facebook... on 17:17 - Sep 11 with 2115 viewsRyorry

Facebook... on 17:00 - Sep 11 by vilanovablue

If you only use FB on a Mac laptop the guide you posted is sensible advice. My guidance was if you have FB on a mobile device. I have an Android phone and so use an app for FB that isn't the official one but takes the FB website put's it in a nice suit so it looks like an app and similar to standard phone app but is in fact much more secure, prevents FB ripping your personal data and reduces adds to virtually nothing. Sorry for any confusion it just felt like it might be handy advice for some :)

For sure, many thanks. Most on here are defo more tech savvy than me!

Facebook... on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 2104 viewsmikeybloo88

Facebook... on 17:00 - Sep 11 by vilanovablue

Thanks from me too...I'll look into that
Facebook... on 21:45 - Sep 11 with 2013 viewsLeoMuff

This sort of stuff is getting quite mainstream, I have heard a few people spouting similar, who i had previously though pretty sensible.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Facebook... on 21:47 - Sep 11 with 2004 viewsRyorry

Facebook... on 21:45 - Sep 11 by LeoMuff

This sort of stuff is getting quite mainstream, I have heard a few people spouting similar, who i had previously though pretty sensible.

Was on here 10-15 (?) years ago tho if you remember Pazelle.

Facebook... on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 1984 viewsm14_blue

Seen loads of sh1te like this recently, it’s frightening how so many people are so stupid.

And they think that they’re some sort of free thinkers, free from the shackles of the MSM.

I’m reporting several posts as fake news every single day.
Facebook... on 22:30 - Sep 11 with 1936 viewsMelford

I had this one one my feed from someone who has been posting similar to your bloke

"Just watched my first media news on channel 5 since maybe January of this year. I can't believe what I've missed out on. It's the best comedy program on TV.
Or should I say pantomime. I can't make my mind up. I did find myself shouting, whilst laughing of course "Boris, Hancock, Ferguson.take faces for a shi0. I'm sick of hearing the crap fall out of your mouths". Instead of "oh no you don't".
Doncaster races, people doll up like them royals fascists down London, with face masks on. Hilarious.
Then sniffer dogs that are trained to sniff out covid' 19,20,21,22etc. Guess where? At airports. 😂😂😂😂.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024