Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders - ifollow 15:19 - Sep 11 with 804 viewsleftback

Sorry i'm sure this has been probably already been covered but what do I have to do as a season ticket holder to be able to watch the games on ifollow?
Season ticket holders - ifollow on 15:51 - Sep 11 with 774 viewsIpswichKnight

For Sunday - Nothing you should be able to log into ifollow and watch the game the club have claimed that they have given the emails of all season ticket holders to ifollow to allow them to watch.

For all other non Sky home games - You should be sent a code ( not sure when it will get sent guess we will find out next home league game ) and enter that into ifollow when you want to buy to watch the game instead of giving card details.
Season ticket holders - ifollow on 16:01 - Sep 11 with 761 viewsGeminiblue

Do you already have an iFollow account? If not you will need to create one, details of how to do that are here: https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2020/august/new-ifollow-app-launched/

If you use the same email address on your iFollow account as is registered with ITFC for your season ticket then you will automatically be able to see Sunday’s match without needing a code. Thats because the club have already shared season ticket email addresses with EFL. That’s something to do with it being televised by Sky, after that you should get an email day before each home game with a code to use for subsequent iFollow home games.

If you use different email addresses not quite sure how it works, think you would need to ring ticket office to check. Hopefully I’ve got it right, at least that is how it was explained to me by ticket office this morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024