Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Little niggle’ bingo 16:20 - Sep 11 with 583 viewsCoco

How long will these ‘little niggles’ really last?

KVY - 6 weeks out.
Norwood - 4 weeks until a start.

Same old same old.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

‘Little niggle’ bingo on 19:20 - Sep 11 with 516 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

We seem to have major problems with "niggles". Why hasn't this been addressed? Not sure if the injuries are that bad or players don't play with knocks these days.
‘Little niggle’ bingo on 20:03 - Sep 11 with 489 viewsStenvict

When I hear, "(player) has got a little knock/niggle", I imagine it's a bruise from a little kick or something in training/the previous match. They seem to always result in some sort of surgery. I'd love to see how physical training gets.

Poll: What will be announced first?

‘Little niggle’ bingo on 20:17 - Sep 11 with 475 viewsGeminiblue

Don’t forget ‘sore ones’. You can be out for weeks with a sore one, in fact didn’t Lambert mention that about someone this week?
‘Little niggle’ bingo on 20:50 - Sep 11 with 449 viewsArnieM

Just what training methods does this Club deploy that players are CONSTANTLY picking up injuries , and injuries that last bloody weeks and weeks ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

‘Little niggle’ bingo on 23:38 - Sep 11 with 379 viewspatrickswell

‘Little niggle’ bingo on 20:50 - Sep 11 by ArnieM

Just what training methods does this Club deploy that players are CONSTANTLY picking up injuries , and injuries that last bloody weeks and weeks ?

I did see one theory floated that Covid may have caused disruption to the recovery processes that some of the players may have gone through over the summer.

KVY needs to be careful he doesn’t get tarred with the label of ITFC’s new Camille given that Bishop and Huws look as though they might - might - be in a position to offer consistent availability this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024