Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An important start is arguably more important than ever this season 18:25 - Sep 12 with 619 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With a potential second wave in the coming months, and knowing that most clubs in this poxy league won’t even want to play, it could go down to points per game again.

A strong start is crucial. And by start I mean, half a season. If we’d have not fell apart until a month later than we did last season, we’d have actually clung on to a playoff spot.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

An important start is arguably more important than ever this season on 19:23 - Sep 12 with 484 viewsBlueBadger

We still wouldn't have gotten promoted.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

An important start is arguably more important than ever this season on 19:42 - Sep 12 with 434 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

An important start is arguably more important than ever this season on 19:23 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

We still wouldn't have gotten promoted.

We’d have been in the playoffs though which are frankly a lottery

Of the three leagues, none of the highest team going into the playoffs, ended up promoted.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

An important start is arguably more important than ever this season on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 422 viewsBlueBadger

An important start is arguably more important than ever this season on 19:42 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

We’d have been in the playoffs though which are frankly a lottery

Of the three leagues, none of the highest team going into the playoffs, ended up promoted.

Yeah but we would have been going into them with a totally incompetent manager with no clue about tactics, team selection or motivation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024