Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. 07:58 - Sep 13 with 922 viewsITFC_Forever

Which in its own way creates its own pressure for us to put on a good performance and win comfortably. Failure to do so will sweep away the hints of a belief PL will redeem himself built from the Bristol Rovers game and the interview in the EADT.

A poor performance and a defeat and he should go by 3pm this afternoon.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:09 - Sep 13 with 874 viewsBluefish

A sham result that will keep PRP safe for another month. Like Leicester in the snow again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:25 - Sep 13 with 838 viewsMonkeyAlan

I don't think this is going to be as easy as people seem to think.
Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:30 - Sep 13 with 823 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:09 - Sep 13 by Bluefish

A sham result that will keep PRP safe for another month. Like Leicester in the snow again

Can’t wait for 1:55 to see you’ve had a moan win, lose or draw.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:36 - Sep 13 with 801 viewsAce_High1

Hope so got a feeling we will have a laboured 1-1 draw though.
Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:52 - Sep 13 with 755 viewspointofblue

It’s not going to be that simple - this lot took a 2-0 lead at Fleetwood after all. They have inexperience in the centre of the park, bar Garner, but plenty out wide. This isn’t like playing Bolton at the start of last season.

ETA - actually scrap that as they’ve signed Danny Fox and have Lee Evans in centre midfield so they have experience there too.

This is going to be a tough match; I think we’ll have easier tests, on paper, this season.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 8:59]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 09:06 - Sep 13 with 696 viewsBluefish

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 08:30 - Sep 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Can’t wait for 1:55 to see you’ve had a moan win, lose or draw.

This pleases me

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 09:25 - Sep 13 with 648 viewsMullet

I really don't think it is. Not least because one of the divisional minnows will play us when they have a raft of injuries/suspensions most likely and we will have momentum of sorts.

But there will be a lot of players and staff out there with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove at a point when players are rusty. Really think this will be a game where anything happens and it will be hard to get a read on the season ahead for either side.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 09:34 - Sep 13 with 618 viewsblueconscience

Would be nice to win and end that Sky curse which has been over us for a long time.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:20 - Sep 13 with 480 viewsnoggin

Call be bonkers but I'm going for 5-0 to Town.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:25 - Sep 13 with 466 viewsOldsmoker

I'm treating your "easiest 3 points...this season" in the same vein that I treated "easiest trade deal in history".
I have to look at who said it and who has to deliver it.
Methinks not so easy.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:30 - Sep 13 with 461 viewsGuthrum

Hmm, think we have to be careful. Need to make sure we put in a good performance, avoiding sloppiness or overconfidence.

This could be a banana skin as much as an opportunity.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 10:32]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:42 - Sep 13 with 430 viewsBluebell

Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:20 - Sep 13 by noggin

Call be bonkers but I'm going for 5-0 to Town.

I’m not convinced on a clean sheet.

Garner is bound to score against us. I assume he still gets free kicks by backing into a player and falling over!
Easiest three points we’re likely to get this season on offer today. on 10:55 - Sep 13 with 400 viewsChrisd

Famous last words. John Sheridan I think has accepted the manager's job, so the players will be out to impress him.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024