Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home 11:56 - Sep 13 with 685 viewsGeoffSentence

In the eyes of the sky commentary team.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 670 viewssolomon

I know, I thought that was a bit harsh and not entirely accurate.
Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 667 viewsBent_double

Why, what are they saying?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 664 viewsSarge

Given some of the people that sit near me in the Britannia, that’s not a huge surprise
Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:00 - Sep 13 with 647 viewsGeoffSentence

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 11:58 - Sep 13 by Bent_double

Why, what are they saying?

The fans create pressure and expectation which in turn makes the players perform poorly.

Apparently.

And there was me thinking we gave them a lift.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:02 - Sep 13 with 633 viewsBent_double

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:00 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

The fans create pressure and expectation which in turn makes the players perform poorly.

Apparently.

Seems a daft thing to say considering that's the case at every football club!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:10 - Sep 13 with 604 viewsbrogansnose

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:02 - Sep 13 by Bent_double

Seems a daft thing to say considering that's the case at every football club!

............and in pretty much every walk of life.
Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:22 - Sep 13 with 541 viewsBehind_Enemy_Lines

I agree that some fans are complete idiots but every club has them, this is a spectator sport and these players have grown in the game being used to more and more larger crowds so Nah !!!! I’m not having that. A poor excuse by sky commentators there.
Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:25 - Sep 13 with 521 viewsTieDyedIn95

Hmmmmm.... our fans are the reason why we are shlt at home on 12:00 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

Apparently.

So why did they lose against Arsenal U21's then? Was it the camera men, club stewards and security?

This whole blame the fans narrative is stupid. Things only really started getting negative last season as the results and performances were lacking. Support wise the last 2 seasons have been more positive than ever, and we've been relegated and then in the 3rd division so...

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024