Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal 13:43 - Sep 13 with 460 viewsRyorry

Lor, how I hate fate-tempting commentators ..!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 13:49 - Sep 13 with 415 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the 'surely' makes it almost a question so it's not really tempting fate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 14:05 - Sep 13 with 368 viewsRyorry

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 13:49 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

I think the 'surely' makes it almost a question so it's not really tempting fate.

The way it was said was as a factual statement though.

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 14:10 - Sep 13 with 362 viewsgainsboroughblue

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 14:05 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

The way it was said was as a factual statement though.

Come on. It wasn't like it was me that said it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 14:21 - Sep 13 with 345 viewsRyorry

"And Ipswich have surely sealed 3 points" with that second goal on 14:10 - Sep 13 by gainsboroughblue

Come on. It wasn't like it was me that said it.

You are excused on this occasion. Just remember to refrain on the 1-dayer being played at OT till it's finished & I'll wipe your slate clean ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024