Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) 14:49 - Sep 13 with 847 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:51 - Sep 13 with 833 viewsHerbivore

Missed that. Was it a knock?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 776 viewsChrisd

We were much better with Drinan on the pitch. Held the ball up, linked play and was putting himself about. Even had a couple of opportunities. I hope PL continues to start him ahead of Norwood, he came on and is playing on reputation alone at the moment. Very underwhelming.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 13 with 756 viewsBrixtonBlue

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:51 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Missed that. Was it a knock?

Yep. Lambert sang his praises.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 15:00 - Sep 13 with 731 viewsWickets

And Freddie shot when could have given him a tap in !
Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 646 viewsgordon

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Any news on whether he'll be out for one season or two?
Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 16:32 - Sep 13 with 508 viewsBlueBadger

Glad that Drinan going off wasn’t tactical (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

That's him dropped for the next 6 then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024