Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57713 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:08 - Sep 13 with 3154 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:46 - Sep 13 by jeera

You can see where these tw@ts are coming from.

They all have one thing in common.

Stupidity.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 17:48]

Stupidity.

And village greens, do you think?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:11 - Sep 13 with 3147 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:54 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Islamophobic incidents in Liverpool went down after they signed Mo Salah.

Sport has hidden behind being 'politically neutral' for too long. Equality isn't politics. It's time sport used the immense power and influence it has for good.

You question if people can be influenced by footballers (and I assume by extension, celebrities). Look at commercial advertising. How many ads do you see containing famous people who have influence?

There'd have been a lot of hungry kids this summer without Marcus Rashford...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:12 - Sep 13 with 3144 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:55 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Yeah, he should stick to passive aggressive downvotes, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:12 - Sep 13 with 3140 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:11 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

There'd have been a lot of hungry kids this summer without Marcus Rashford...

Why do we continue to feed kids? It was months ago.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 3133 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:43 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

As usual all stems from America

Not the British who started it all in the American colonies then?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:14 - Sep 13 with 3128 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:28 - Sep 13 by AlexGreen

What was months ago?

Errr... my birthday?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:16 - Sep 13 with 3116 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:12 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Why do we continue to feed kids? It was months ago.

I can't believe they STILL need feeding. Bloody lefties.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:16 - Sep 13 with 3114 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:48 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

Can’t you read dear boy !

Don't be patronising*

*'Patronising' means talking down to people.

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:17 - Sep 13 with 3112 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:49 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:20]

Ah, the old 'I wiz trolling' with an attempted veneer of respectability.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:17 - Sep 13 with 3111 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:12 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

Yeah, he should stick to passive aggressive downvotes, right?

balls

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:21 - Sep 13 with 3085 viewsm14_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:04 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

I'm not non pc. I said l may not agree with the OP. But this guy goes round swearing and name calling all the time. Argues and then just goes into one. As l said not very articulate.

So you disagree with the OP then?

What do you think of footballers continuing to take the knee?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:28 - Sep 13 with 3065 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:21 - Sep 13 by m14_blue

So you disagree with the OP then?

What do you think of footballers continuing to take the knee?

He's a racist coward who has been taking digs at regular posters for days.

Thick as sh1t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 3057 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:28 - Sep 13 by jeera

Thick as sh1t.

Don't get yourself banned mate. It would be a victory for this new poster who clearly hasn't carried over grudges from their last username...

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:32 - Sep 13 with 3047 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:30 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Don't get yourself banned mate. It would be a victory for this new poster who clearly hasn't carried over grudges from their last username...

No way Phil would side with these scum.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 3041 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:32 - Sep 13 by jeera

No way Phil would side with these scum.

Clearly you forget he sided with Gav when he stole 11,000 up votes from me.

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:36 - Sep 13 with 3034 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:34 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Clearly you forget he sided with Gav when he stole 11,000 up votes from me.

One day you will come to understand it really was a conspiracy between Gav and me!

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:36 - Sep 13 with 3032 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:36 - Sep 13 by jeera

One day you will come to understand it really was a conspiracy between Gav and me!

My heart would be so broken I would never be seen again.

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:38 - Sep 13 with 3017 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:14 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Well Blue Badger this has obviously hit a raw spot and cannot say I am a petal, but this is open to comment and certainly seems to split the country in half.

Yes, it splits it into people that care about racism and people who are ignorant kunts. Glad to see you've picked your side.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 3014 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:36 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

My heart would be so broken I would never be seen again.

What actually happened was, I asked Gav if he ever reinstated them if he would give them to me.

He did agree, but alas, I also feel a bit betrayed as he hasn't so far come through on the deal.

Like you, I live in hope.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 13 with 3006 viewsCokeIsKey

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:28 - Sep 13 by jeera

Thick as sh1t.

> Complains about someone taking digs at regular posters.

> Proceedes to take a dig at a regular poster.

Nice one...
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:43]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:42 - Sep 13 with 2996 viewsLankHenners

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

> Complains about someone taking digs at regular posters.

> Proceedes to take a dig at a regular poster.

Nice one...
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:43]

If you're going to parrot or defend racist view points then you deserve anything and everything you get.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:44 - Sep 13 with 2977 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:39 - Sep 13 by jeera

What actually happened was, I asked Gav if he ever reinstated them if he would give them to me.

He did agree, but alas, I also feel a bit betrayed as he hasn't so far come through on the deal.

Like you, I live in hope.

You have betrayed me.

I won't forget. Or forgive.

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 2953 viewsJDB23

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:13 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:23]

It's not really pointless though it is? Look how much conversation this one thread has generated.

Yes, obviously there are a lot of dim scumbags in this country who won't change their views, but there are a lot of people still forming their opinions in this world and it's good to have the fight for equality at the forefront of discussion.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 2950 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:44 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

You have betrayed me.

I won't forget. Or forgive.

I haven't betrayed you though have I?

It still hasn't happened.

Admittedly, it's not through lack of trying, but nonetheless.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:51 - Sep 13 with 2941 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:49 - Sep 13 by jeera

I haven't betrayed you though have I?

It still hasn't happened.

Admittedly, it's not through lack of trying, but nonetheless.

If you tried to bang my girlfriend and said "oh well, the foot pump didn't work anyway" do you think that would be acceptable?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024