Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should release Bishop 20:58 - Sep 13 with 3137 viewsBluefish

Fit next month
Waste of time
Etc

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We should release Bishop on 21:00 - Sep 13 with 3123 viewsCoco

Bishop isn't a player one can get too carried away with just yet fella.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We should release Bishop on 21:53 - Sep 13 with 2899 viewsArnieM

I suspect this is his last chance season tbh.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We should release Bishop on 22:16 - Sep 13 with 2828 viewsStNeotsBlue

We should release Bishop on 21:53 - Sep 13 by ArnieM

I suspect this is his last chance season tbh.

Behave. If he can put together a run of games he's a cut above anything else in this division.

Other than the result the biggest positive for me was seeing him putting in a few challenges and bouncing straight back up when taking a hit himself.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 22:17]
We should release Bishop on 22:27 - Sep 13 with 2779 viewsCoco

We should release Bishop on 22:16 - Sep 13 by StNeotsBlue

Behave. If he can put together a run of games he's a cut above anything else in this division.

Other than the result the biggest positive for me was seeing him putting in a few challenges and bouncing straight back up when taking a hit himself.

"If he can put together a run of games he's a cut above anything else in this division"

Well, exactly that has been the problem.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We should release Bishop on 23:31 - Sep 13 with 2666 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We should release Bishop on 04:39 - Sep 14 with 2531 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Steady, first league game of the season. Let’s not get carried away.

I hope that he remains fit, offers a complete different dynamic to the midfield, but let’s see him put a good run of games together first.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

We should release Bishop on 07:02 - Sep 14 with 2412 viewsTractorWood

First goal in six years.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We should release Bishop on 07:16 - Sep 14 with 2389 viewsITFC_Forever

We should release Bishop on 22:16 - Sep 13 by StNeotsBlue

And Andre Dozzell as well... there was a challenge he threw himself into and won the ball that you wouldn’t have blamed him for backing out.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

We should release Bishop on 09:00 - Sep 14 with 2214 viewsGeoffSentence

Top notch player, but still not completing full 90 minute games. Which is a concern.

He has been playing for six seasons, appeared in 96 games and managed to complete the full 90 minutes just five times. His average number of minutes on the pitch per game is 49 minutes.

I'd really like to see him complete some full games soon, hopefully before he notches up his 100th appearance.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We should release Bishop on 09:01 - Sep 14 with 2202 viewsBluefish

We should release Bishop on 09:00 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

Top notch player, but still not completing full 90 minute games. Which is a concern.

He has been playing for six seasons, appeared in 96 games and managed to complete the full 90 minutes just five times. His average number of minutes on the pitch per game is 49 minutes.

I'd really like to see him complete some full games soon, hopefully before he notches up his 100th appearance.

Why is it so important?

We should release Bishop on 09:08 - Sep 14 with 2178 viewsGeoffSentence

We should release Bishop on 09:01 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

Why is it so important?

We need players of his quality available on the pitch as much as possible to be able to compete properly.

In his case the fact that he cannot manage 90 minutes also raises concerns about his strength and fitness.

Basically, at the moment, we have half a good player.

We should release Bishop on 09:17 - Sep 14 with 2140 viewsBluefish

We should release Bishop on 09:08 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

We need players of his quality available on the pitch as much as possible to be able to compete properly.

In his case the fact that he cannot manage 90 minutes also raises concerns about his strength and fitness.

Basically, at the moment, we have half a good player.

He is our stand out player and has been for some time (along with McGoldrick). He has been through one hell of a lot and is hopefully now emerging the other side. He is a ball carrier and doing it in thebtightest of spaces (not a winger carrying in space) he is going to take lots of knocks and not get many breathers. The last thing we need to be doing is pushing him for 90 mins. I would rather see 45-60 minutes of players like Bishop or Mcgoldrick than have 90 minutes of Judge or Edwards

We should release Bishop on 09:41 - Sep 14 with 2090 viewsGeoffSentence

We should release Bishop on 09:17 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

He is our stand out player and has been for some time (along with McGoldrick). He has been through one hell of a lot and is hopefully now emerging the other side. He is a ball carrier and doing it in thebtightest of spaces (not a winger carrying in space) he is going to take lots of knocks and not get many breathers. The last thing we need to be doing is pushing him for 90 mins. I would rather see 45-60 minutes of players like Bishop or Mcgoldrick than have 90 minutes of Judge or Edwards

I don't have any problem with that, except that it need not be a binary option, good player for a short time or lesser player for the full match. The best option would be to get 90 minutes out of our better players more often.

We should release Bishop on 09:42 - Sep 14 with 2083 viewsBluefish

We should release Bishop on 09:41 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

I don't have any problem with that, except that it need not be a binary option, good player for a short time or lesser player for the full match. The best option would be to get 90 minutes out of our better players more often.

Why stop there? We should demand a squad a 22 word class players

We should release Bishop on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 2072 viewsGeoffSentence

We should release Bishop on 09:42 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

Why stop there? We should demand a squad a 22 word class players

I wish Sparks was still here. He'd be able to tell me, is that what they call Reductio Ad Absurdium?

Anyway it looks like the sensible discussion has now ended.

We should release Bishop on 09:51 - Sep 14 with 2045 viewsBluefish

We should release Bishop on 09:47 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

I wish Sparks was still here. He'd be able to tell me, is that what they call Reductio Ad Absurdium?

Anyway it looks like the sensible discussion has now ended.

I would argue that your sensible discussion never started

We should release Bishop on 09:57 - Sep 14 with 2024 viewsTerry_Nutkins

We should release Bishop on 09:00 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

I'm not overly fussed about the 90 mins. ( I think he could complete more now but if we're ahead he'll come off more times then not). Joe Cole was really similar. In his absolute prime at Chelsea when he was outstanding in their early league wins he would almost always come off. Just that type of player that is more effective over 70 odd mins and then you want to put new legs on.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024