Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... 12:09 - Sep 14 with 703 viewsSitfcB

....in France last night after 10,561 cases of the rona the day before [headscratch]

Only 17 deaths mind you.

9,406 cases the day before and 9,843 the day before that.

Yet no sign of tougher rules and lockdown there....

🤷🏻‍♂️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... on 12:24 - Sep 14 with 664 viewsRegencyBlue

I was even more surprised to see a rugby team, I forget who it was, were given dispensation to travel to France at the weekend to play a match in front of 5000 fans! Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

My friend in France reckons tougher rules are coming as hospital admissions there are beginning to rise. That's the key stat which will decide how things go, there and here.
Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... on 12:33 - Sep 14 with 609 viewsGeoffSentence

Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... on 12:24 - Sep 14 by RegencyBlue

I was even more surprised to see a rugby team, I forget who it was, were given dispensation to travel to France at the weekend to play a match in front of 5000 fans! Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

My friend in France reckons tougher rules are coming as hospital admissions there are beginning to rise. That's the key stat which will decide how things go, there and here.

Wigan Warriors was it? Something like that. Actually quite surprised the French let them in without a quarantine period as our worst hit areas are mostly in the north west of england.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... on 14:58 - Sep 14 with 469 viewsElephantintheRoom

Million tests last week in France - and they have the capacity to provide results as well. Guess what, confirmed cases are going up.

There are increased measures in areas with highest infections - but as wth most countries, it is largely in young people who no longer see the need to have their lives ruined... or never did.

At the moment, Macron has ignored his prophet of doom scientists and is appealing for a bit of social responsibility. It may work - it may not.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Was surprised to see fans back in the grounds... on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 454 viewsFenboyBlue

I was surprised to see a few fans have been let in to Portman Road yesterday. I saw Christopher Walken was there. Didn't realise he was a Town fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024