Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: 19:31 - Sep 15 with 1227 viewsBlueBadger

Got a spare Wifi router? Why not change the network ID to 5G_COVID_TEST_TRANSMITTER to worry the neighbours.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 19:40 - Sep 15 with 1189 viewsOldsmoker

If your garden is overgrown with weeds and you can't be bothered to dig it over to make a veg patch then get a friend to tell the police there's a body buried in your garden.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 19:46 - Sep 15 with 1170 viewsOldsmoker

If you don't like your neighbours from across the road then put an advert on Gumtree for "Free Kittens - first come first served" at their address.
Watch your neighbours turn people away and then go out and tell them they're really heartless for making children cry.

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 21:16 - Sep 15 with 1037 viewsBrianTablet

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 19:40 - Sep 15 by Oldsmoker

If your garden is overgrown with weeds and you can't be bothered to dig it over to make a veg patch then get a friend to tell the police there's a body buried in your garden.

If your garden is overgrown with weeds and you can't be bothered to dig it over to make a veg patch and you get a friend to tell the police there's a body buried in your garden, don't forget to move your other half's corpse first.

Jim Dinkelscrote, Wormwood Scrubs

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 21:45 - Sep 15 with 991 viewsfactual_blue

I was in a hotel in Washington DC once and picked up a wi-fi network called CIA Surveillance Van.

Being less versed in wi-fi matters in those days, I actually looked out the bedroom window....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:15 - Sep 15 with 940 viewspointofblue

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 21:16 - Sep 15 by BrianTablet

If your garden is overgrown with weeds and you can't be bothered to dig it over to make a veg patch and you get a friend to tell the police there's a body buried in your garden, don't forget to move your other half's corpse first.

Jim Dinkelscrote, Wormwood Scrubs

Reminds me of the scene from Porridge where Fletch would make a leading comment to his wife on the phone about making sure she dug the garden over as she would find something that would help support her, knowing the police were listening in and would do it for her looking for loot.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:43 - Sep 15 with 876 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

TWTD, the brains behind Viz top tips page.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:46 - Sep 15 with 867 viewsSpruceMoose

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 21:45 - Sep 15 by factual_blue

I was in a hotel in Washington DC once and picked up a wi-fi network called CIA Surveillance Van.

Being less versed in wi-fi matters in those days, I actually looked out the bedroom window....

I mean, if we're talking American Intelligence here then it wouldn't be in the realms of impossibility for them...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:54 - Sep 15 with 845 viewsBlueBadger

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:43 - Sep 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

TWTD, the brains behind Viz top tips page.

Sometimes on purpose.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 23:22 - Sep 15 with 817 viewsOldsmoker

Go into a supermarket at 6.00pm and buy a cucumber.
Remember to keep the receipt.
Stuff it down your trousers and return to the supermarket at 6.45pm when all the single ladies do their shopping.
You may get lucky.

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 23:34 - Sep 15 with 802 viewsvilanovablue

Someone around here has TV licence detector van as their network id
Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 23:47 - Sep 15 with 786 viewsOldsmoker

There's a lot of Fibre optic cabling in Bristol.
When I look at the list of available networks a lot of them have kept the company name and Job no. when it was set up.
eg. Virgin 21800, Virgin 30400
There are a lot of Virgins in Bristol.

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 08:35 - Sep 16 with 657 viewsStuartBrett8

I've done this, a lady in our road is a massive conspiracy theorist nutjob. I'm surprised she hasn't picked up on it yet.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 08:39 - Sep 16 with 635 viewsPlums

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 23:34 - Sep 15 by vilanovablue

Someone around here has TV licence detector van as their network id

Mine are Secret Squirrel Surveillance and Rogue Raccoon Reconnaissance.
Not trying to fool anybody but I hope it makes the odd neighbour smile.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 09:56 - Sep 16 with 556 viewsKeno

Fun things to do if you're at a loose end: on 22:46 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

I mean, if we're talking American Intelligence here then it wouldn't be in the realms of impossibility for them...

American Intelligence

The oxymoron to end all oxymorons!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024