Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... 16:48 - Sep 16 with 592 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-54177862

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 17:11 - Sep 16 with 541 viewsEireannach_gorm

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 472 viewsghostofescobar

When the chips are down..........

GhostOfEscobar

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 19:14 - Sep 16 with 438 viewsfactual_blue

Somebody will get a roasting for that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 19:21 - Sep 16 with 424 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 19:14 - Sep 16 by factual_blue

Awful pun. Not very appealing at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 20:31 - Sep 16 with 395 viewsfactual_blue

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 19:21 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

Awful pun. Not very appealing at all.

It was half-baked I suppose.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 20:31]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 21:22 - Sep 16 with 349 viewsHARRY10

I used to think that loose chips were a bad road surface but... on 19:14 - Sep 16 by factual_blue

i expect the driver will get the sack..... he said he didn't like the job anyway

and was going to jacket in soon

There is a joke somewhere about the police being called Peelers, but at the moment .............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024