Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes 19:55 - Sep 16 with 1233 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 22:39 - Sep 16 with 1143 viewsBLUEBEAT

Well I thought it was funny

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 11:02 - Sep 17 with 1000 viewsSuperCoops

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 22:39 - Sep 16 by BLUEBEAT

N to the T. Innit?
My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 11:38 - Sep 17 with 975 viewslongtimefan

It might help if I had the faintest idea what N to the T meant! It’s not one that’s in the Urban Dictionary.
My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:06 - Sep 17 with 926 viewsBLUEBEAT

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 11:38 - Sep 17 by longtimefan

It might help if I had the faintest idea what N to the T meant! It’s not one that’s in the Urban Dictionary.

It means -no text-

So not relevant

The absolutely hilarious pun is contained within the topic title

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:18 - Sep 17 with 910 viewslongtimefan

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:06 - Sep 17 by BLUEBEAT

It means -no text-

So not relevant

The absolutely hilarious pun is contained within the topic title

I got the joke but thought I might be missing something else! Ah, an abbreviation that is longer than the actual words
My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:30 - Sep 17 with 894 viewsBLUEBEAT

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:18 - Sep 17 by longtimefan

I got the joke but thought I might be missing something else! Ah, an abbreviation that is longer than the actual words

It’s a hiphop thing, mang

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:54 - Sep 17 with 857 viewsGeoffSentence

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:18 - Sep 17 by longtimefan

I don't. I guess I am no longer down with the kids.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:04 - Sep 17 with 840 viewsleitrimblue

I believe his father was Val
Login to get fewer ads

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:06 - Sep 17 with 839 viewsWeWereZombies

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 14:54 - Sep 17 by GeoffSentence

I don't. I guess I am no longer down with the kids.

Perhaps it is because it sounds like 'Where's Donacien?' I don't really get it either, please excuse my sense of humour bypass.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:09 - Sep 17 with 829 viewsGeoffSentence

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:06 - Sep 17 by WeWereZombies

Perhaps it is because it sounds like 'Where's Donacien?' I don't really get it either, please excuse my sense of humour bypass.

That's the best I could come up with too. But it loses its comedy edge when you have to try to work out what it is.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:10 - Sep 17 with 823 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've been thinking about this (not nonstop) since it was posted. Still none the wiser.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 782 viewsBLUEBEAT

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:06 - Sep 17 by WeWereZombies

Yes, this is all there is to it.

But after months of hearing us shouting it out, the wife genuinely thought that was his full name.

So fun-fun-funny!

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:47 - Sep 17 with 761 viewshoppy

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:39 - Sep 17 by BLUEBEAT

Yes, this is all there is to it.

But after months of hearing us shouting it out, the wife genuinely thought that was his full name.

So fun-fun-funny!

Does she also think Edwards full name is "Bloody Hell, What Was That Edwards"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 752 viewsKeno

My missus thinks Donacien’s first name is Wes on 15:04 - Sep 17 by leitrimblue

I believe his father was Val

I thought he had a brother called Jason

Bluebeat that one is especially for you

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024