Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are 08:23 - Sep 17 with 837 viewsGeoffSentence

Fulham's goal wasn't quite the worldy I was expecting.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:25 - Sep 17 with 809 viewshomer_123

And where are our highlights?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:26 - Sep 17 with 800 viewsGeoffSentence

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:25 - Sep 17 by homer_123

There was more of us in there than I was expecting.

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:30 - Sep 17 with 786 viewsitfcjoe

It was more the move, we had them penned in down by the corner flag then a crossfield ball pinged which just took the whole team out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:31 - Sep 17 with 778 viewshomer_123

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:30 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

It was more the move, we had them penned in down by the corner flag then a crossfield ball pinged which just took the whole team out

A long ball??????

How very 'direct'.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:31 - Sep 17 with 777 viewsHerbivore

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:31 - Sep 17 by homer_123

A long ball??????

How very 'direct'.

Should've been disallowed really.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:38 - Sep 17 with 755 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Is it me or did the pitch look darkwr than usual midweek games? Are there less lights on somewhere due to the ground being empty?
I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 09:07 - Sep 17 with 671 viewsSwansea_Blue

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 08:25 - Sep 17 by homer_123

Cornell saving a point blank shot with his face was about as good as it got.

Shame - it would have been nice to see what the first team could have done. No guarantees of course, but they're on a bit of high and would probably have made more of a game of it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 10:35 - Sep 17 with 585 viewsGeoffSentence

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 09:07 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

Cornell saving a point blank shot with his face was about as good as it got.

Shame - it would have been nice to see what the first team could have done. No guarantees of course, but they're on a bit of high and would probably have made more of a game of it.

This one is slightly better from our perspective. It shows, the face save, Gwion Edwards tearing a hole in the Fulham defence twice and bonus footage of Emyr Huws blasting it high and wide

Login to get fewer ads

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 11:09 - Sep 17 with 547 viewsGarv

I havent seen the highlights posted yet, so here they are on 10:35 - Sep 17 by GeoffSentence

This one is slightly better from our perspective. It shows, the face save, Gwion Edwards tearing a hole in the Fulham defence twice and bonus footage of Emyr Huws blasting it high and wide

Early ball needed from Edwards both times he got into a good wide position in the box. Their goal showed the advantage of delivering an early ball, which we rarely do.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024