Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details 20:32 - Sep 17 with 720 viewsSteve_M

https://mango.pdf.zone/finding-former-australian-prime-minister-tony-abbotts-pas

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 10:00 - Sep 18 with 599 viewsSteve_M

Bump for anyone else who might be amused by this.

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 11:03 - Sep 18 with 568 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not being funny, but that bump was a bit quick. I'm still only about half way through. Not helped by work wanting me to actually do some work (what kind of hell is that?), and having to take the kids to school. Oh and sleeping.

It's good so far though (just got to the interlude, so off to make a coffee).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 11:29 - Sep 18 with 558 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very good. Was hoping for a little twist whereby he reassigned Tony Abbott's seat number in the middle of group of travelling Miss Transvestite 2020 contestants. But otherwise, a very entertaining blog that (with a serious message).

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 11:53 - Sep 18 with 552 viewsSteve_M

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 11:29 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

Very good. Was hoping for a little twist whereby he reassigned Tony Abbott's seat number in the middle of group of travelling Miss Transvestite 2020 contestants. But otherwise, a very entertaining blog that (with a serious message).

This line is rather magnificent:

For security reasons, we try to change our Prime Minister every six months, and to never use the same Prime Minister on multiple websites.

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:10 - Sep 18 with 517 viewsSwansea_Blue

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 11:53 - Sep 18 by Steve_M

This line is rather magnificent:

For security reasons, we try to change our Prime Minister every six months, and to never use the same Prime Minister on multiple websites.

Yeah, that was one of quite a few lines that had me chuckling away.

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 514 viewsArnoldMoorhen

What a great story. Kind of a throwback to around the year 2000 as it's a content-rich, high-concept text piece, with a few photos.
Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:20 - Sep 18 with 509 viewsDanTheMan

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:16 - Sep 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

What a great story. Kind of a throwback to around the year 2000 as it's a content-rich, high-concept text piece, with a few photos.

These are quite common in the netsec community when releasing exploit stories.

e.g.
https://www.troyhunt.com/data-from-connected-cloudpets-teddy-bears-leaked-and-ra

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:27 - Sep 18 with 504 viewsSwansea_Blue

Magnificent blog on hacking Tony Abbot’s passport details on 13:20 - Sep 18 by DanTheMan

These are quite common in the netsec community when releasing exploit stories.

e.g.
https://www.troyhunt.com/data-from-connected-cloudpets-teddy-bears-leaked-and-ra

It's another world out there - I didn't realise these types of blogs even existed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024