Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions for tomorrow then? 13:51 - Sep 18 with 1058 viewsclive_baker

It's nice to have competitive football back isn't it? Obviously it's nothing on football that we know and love, in front of live crowds and what not, but it's better than no football at all.

Win, lose, draw, I feel like I've got a little more perspective now. It's all a journey rather than a destination, all about enjoyment isn't it.

What are we saying for tomorrow then? Downes to start or not? Town win? Lambert, cap or no cap?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:35 - Sep 18 with 1018 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Can't see Downes starting, but reckon he could come on second half if were winning, to tighten things up a bit.

Im going 2-0 town.

And cap, obviously.
Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:39 - Sep 18 with 1013 viewsitfcjoe

Downes on the bench for me, think dropping Nolan or Bishop would be unfair - won't be long until he's back in though.

We *should* win, as were comfortably better than them 2 weeks ago, but will be a different game tomorrow - the amount of injuries is very frustrating, but think we'll be able to control the midfield again.

Hopfully one of Norwood or Hawkins id fit enough to start and we can stick to style we've been playing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 999 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:39 - Sep 18 by itfcjoe

Downes on the bench for me, think dropping Nolan or Bishop would be unfair - won't be long until he's back in though.

We *should* win, as were comfortably better than them 2 weeks ago, but will be a different game tomorrow - the amount of injuries is very frustrating, but think we'll be able to control the midfield again.

Hopfully one of Norwood or Hawkins id fit enough to start and we can stick to style we've been playing

How strong was their starting lineup in the cup? I seem to remember it being pretty much their strongest starting 11. Obviously have a new striker in since then, but I presume wed be facing the same team?

So, you'd think we should be winning, but I guess league games are always more competitive...
Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:51 - Sep 18 with 993 viewsclive_baker

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:39 - Sep 18 by itfcjoe

Agreed, bench for Downes and a central 3 of Dozzell, Bishop, Nolan.

I would go Norwood through the middle with Judge and Sears doing the running either side. Perhaps Edwards and Hawkins to feature in the 2nd half depending on fitness.

One thing I feel strongly about is sticking to the 4-3-3 that has looked decent so far. We need to give it time to bed in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 973 viewsitfcjoe

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 14:45 - Sep 18 by abracaDOBRA_

How strong was their starting lineup in the cup? I seem to remember it being pretty much their strongest starting 11. Obviously have a new striker in since then, but I presume wed be facing the same team?

So, you'd think we should be winning, but I guess league games are always more competitive...

From there to the Sunderland game they changed their keeper and brought the new striker in - so they were basically full strength

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 15:04 - Sep 18 with 969 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 15:03 - Sep 18 by itfcjoe

From there to the Sunderland game they changed their keeper and brought the new striker in - so they were basically full strength

Thats good then. We know we can beat them, obviously just got to watch out for their new striker. Don't know how good he is, but its a shame we won't have Wolfy to calm things down at the back.
Predictions for tomorrow then? on 16:27 - Sep 18 with 899 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert to go cap in hand to Marcus Evans?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:06 - Sep 18 with 807 viewsstewartsleftfoot

Good to have a football post on here - seems to have been taken over by the looney left- yes looking forward to it - I think we will win
Login to get fewer ads

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:13 - Sep 18 with 802 viewsjeera

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:06 - Sep 18 by stewartsleftfoot

Good to have a football post on here - seems to have been taken over by the looney left- yes looking forward to it - I think we will win

You joined August 30th and this is your 3rd football post.

The rest are whining about people chatting in the 'general' section.

Why not make a few relevant football threads yourself?

It looks like you're a troll.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:23 - Sep 18 with 787 viewsVeronaBlue

I don't see Downes starting personally.

2-0 for me, another clean sheet would be great.
Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:51 - Sep 18 with 742 viewspointofblue

Edwards for Drinan the only change to the first XI from the Wigan game, I reckon. I've gone for a 2-1 win but fear I'm being optimistic.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 22:53 - Sep 18 with 738 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Predictions for tomorrow then? on 08:54 - Sep 19 with 630 viewsIpswichKnight

Think we will win 2-0, Norwood And Edwards in for me. Downes will probably start on the bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024