Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... 23:03 - Sep 18 with 3157 viewsThe_Major

Whitty looks absolutely LIVID.

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 23:16 - Sep 18 with 2720 viewsRyorry

If you thought that was bad ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 23:17 - Sep 18 with 2712 viewsRyorry

But help could be nigh ...

[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 23:48]

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 23:27 - Sep 18 with 2668 viewspointofblue

They don't quite understand the Hands, Face, Space directive then? Maybe they're just testing their eyesight...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 00:19 - Sep 19 with 2561 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cummings is in charge isn't he!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 00:26 - Sep 19 with 2551 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hancock looks as though he's about to burst into tears. Bless him. I'm starting to feel quite sorry for him. I bet he was bullied something rotten at school.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 00:27 - Sep 19 with 2548 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Look at the faces of every one present. Of course it is a snapshot so could be misleading but:

Cummings couldn't care less;
Johnson looks worried and out of his depth as usual;
Whitty looks livid about something;
Hancock looks like he has just messed himself.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 02:21 - Sep 19 with 2477 viewsIllinoisblue

Cold War Steve is going to have fun with this one

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:16 - Sep 19 with 2190 viewsuefacup81

Surely the question here is what Number 10 is trying to deflect our attention away from by releasing this photograph?

Don't forget that this is a government run by a master manipulator, and that to release something like this without permission from the top would be career suicide.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:58 - Sep 19 with 2084 viewsWeWereZombies

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 23:16 - Sep 18 by Ryorry

That really should be 'with apologies to Pete Sinfield' and these things can easily be fact checked...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitaph_(song)

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 09:26 - Sep 19 with 2011 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:58 - Sep 19 by WeWereZombies

That really should be 'with apologies to Pete Sinfield' and these things can easily be fact checked...

and of course Barry Godber for the artwork

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 09:29 - Sep 19 with 2006 viewsWD19

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:16 - Sep 19 by uefacup81

Surely the question here is what Number 10 is trying to deflect our attention away from by releasing this photograph?

Don't forget that this is a government run by a master manipulator, and that to release something like this without permission from the top would be career suicide.

You are overthinking it.

The picture is showing the PM being ‘led by the scientist’ whilst ‘taking the situation very seriously’.

.....and Hancock looking ridiculous.

✅ ✅
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 10:28 - Sep 19 with 1906 viewsBlueBadger

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 00:26 - Sep 19 by Swansea_Blue

Hancock looks as though he's about to burst into tears. Bless him. I'm starting to feel quite sorry for him. I bet he was bullied something rotten at school.

I've none whatsoever, impressively, he's managed to do an even worse job than his predecessor in much less time, he's sold his 'f*ck no-deal' leadership bid stance down the river in exchange for a seat at the table and is complicit in the dealings of this vile bunch of corrupt, incompetent, sociopathic c*nts. The only thing that makes it vaguely positive is the fact that he's clearly been set up as long-term fall guy and knows it, but he's in too deep.

He's Father Dougal for c*nts.

F*ck him, f*ck this government and f*ck everyone who voted for them.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 16:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 10:29 - Sep 19 with 1894 viewsBlueBadger

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 10:28 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

I've none whatsoever, impressively, he's managed to do an even worse job than his predecessor in much less time, he's sold his 'f*ck no-deal' leadership bid stance down the river in exchange for a seat at the table and is complicit in the dealings of this vile bunch of corrupt, incompetent, sociopathic c*nts. The only thing that makes it vaguely positive is the fact that he's clearly been set up as long-term fall guy and knows it, but he's in too deep.

He's Father Dougal for c*nts.

F*ck him, f*ck this government and f*ck everyone who voted for them.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 16:47]

Might have to have a second coffee before going out this morning.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 11:39 - Sep 19 with 1794 viewsSouthBucksBlue

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 23:16 - Sep 18 by Ryorry

Cheers Ryorry.
Just spent an extremely pleasant time listening to the whole album which I haven’t heard for many years. Phenomenal!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 11:40]
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 11:40 - Sep 19 with 1794 viewsgordon

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:16 - Sep 19 by uefacup81

I think I've read that this photo was from March 2020 (not now). I suspect you've got to factor in the ambitions of people like Gove, Sunak, Raab and Patel into what gets out into the media now. Particularly Gove will likely to be itching to unfurl his backstabber, and is excellently connected amongst the media.

If Gove does turn on Boris/Dom (which he might not) then it could be a particularly brutal and catastrophic end, Murdoch must have all sorts of dirt on Boris ready to go and would be 100% behind Gove.
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 12:11 - Sep 19 with 1735 viewsRyorry

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 00:26 - Sep 19 by Swansea_Blue

His look to me is more like "wow, someone's actually daring to disagree with Bojo?".

While cunnings smirks on, enjoying watching his machiavellian machinations unroll.

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 12:14 - Sep 19 with 1727 viewsRyorry

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:58 - Sep 19 by WeWereZombies

Cheers, and will have a listen! 👍

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:00 - Sep 19 with 1655 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure Whitty looks angry. If you see the larger image he's clearly questioning something but not sure he's angry.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 1626 viewsstonojnr

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:00 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Not sure Whitty looks angry. If you see the larger image he's clearly questioning something but not sure he's angry.

people will just put their own biases on it and conclude it shows exactly whatever they believe is true, is therefore true

its just a snap of people collaboratively sharing information with each other, thats all, they could be discussing which pizza to order for all we know
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:19 - Sep 19 with 1607 viewsJ2BLUE

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:14 - Sep 19 by stonojnr

people will just put their own biases on it and conclude it shows exactly whatever they believe is true, is therefore true

its just a snap of people collaboratively sharing information with each other, thats all, they could be discussing which pizza to order for all we know

"and for the last f##king time, I will not tolerate pineapple on my f##king pizza!"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 1602 viewsjaykay

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 11:40 - Sep 19 by gordon

I think I've read that this photo was from March 2020 (not now). I suspect you've got to factor in the ambitions of people like Gove, Sunak, Raab and Patel into what gets out into the media now. Particularly Gove will likely to be itching to unfurl his backstabber, and is excellently connected amongst the media.

If Gove does turn on Boris/Dom (which he might not) then it could be a particularly brutal and catastrophic end, Murdoch must have all sorts of dirt on Boris ready to go and would be 100% behind Gove.

you missed out rees- mogg from that wonderful list.
is Whitty thinking of the song which has the line 'clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right of me' in it
still but corbyn and abbott

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:30 - Sep 19 with 1569 viewsPJH

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:14 - Sep 19 by stonojnr

Doubt if it is the last bit because surely Dominic just tells them which pizza to order.
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:35 - Sep 19 with 1554 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:30 - Sep 19 by PJH

Doubt if it is the last bit because surely Dominic just tells them which pizza to order.

Dom? He knows.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:45 - Sep 19 with 1527 viewsmidastouch

I like this one:

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:55 - Sep 19 with 1487 viewsRyorry

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:45 - Sep 19 by midastouch

I like this one:

See also -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024