Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. 13:31 - Sep 19 with 509 viewsSwailsey

The level of general apathy is so apparent at the moment (myself included).

Is it due to the lack of crowds do you think? Bigger issues than football currently? PL? Probably a mixture of all 3 for me, but mostly the third one.

I feel almost guilty and hypocritical for watching us as the moment because of my dislike of PL, although I suppose that’s more down to my own issues and sense of not belonging with anything!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 13:38]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 13:35 - Sep 19 with 471 viewsIllinoisblue

It still doesn’t seem like a real season. I’m more excited about my U11 team having our first game of the season today. Even if we have to travel 25 miles to another county for our “home” game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 14:13 - Sep 19 with 378 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah I think it’s the lack of fan participation. None of us are getting ready to go to the matches and so you don’t have all that build up. It’s whole day event for an lot of away games, so you’ll have people posting the days before about which pubs to meet in. You’ll have others posting as they set off, or while travelling. It’s a 90 minute event now that you only have to get ready 5 minutes before. And that’s only if you have a stream.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 14:14]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 14:16 - Sep 19 with 363 viewsStokieBlue

I'm quite looking forward to the match, it's nice to have football back even in a limited way such as we have.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024