Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers 16:33 - Sep 19 with 2719 viewsBluefish

In this league surely?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:35 - Sep 19 with 2219 viewsStokieBlue

Sunderland only just managed a draw with them last week.

Bit early to be making these sweeping judgements wouldn't you say?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:36 - Sep 19 with 2188 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:35 - Sep 19 by StokieBlue

SB

I've watched them for about 160 minutes this season and they are woeful

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:37 - Sep 19 with 2176 viewsgainsboroughblue

Warming up for a post match 'Lambert out' post?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 2162 viewsStokieBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:36 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

You watched all the other teams for a 160 minutes as well so you can make an informed judgment?

You may be right, it's too early to tell though.

SB

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 2164 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:37 - Sep 19 by gainsboroughblue

Warming up for a post match 'Lambert out' post?

The performance shows again how PRP can't get a tune out of the squad

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 2147 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 by StokieBlue

You watched all the other teams for a 160 minutes as well so you can make an informed judgment?

You may be right, it's too early to tell though.

SB

I normally am

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:39 - Sep 19 with 2133 viewsStokieBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

I normally am

In your own mind I'm sure you're always right.

Luckily for the rest of us that's not how the real world works.

SB

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:40 - Sep 19 with 2105 viewsjimmyvet

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:36 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

Give it a rest FFS
Login to get fewer ads

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:41 - Sep 19 with 2097 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:40 - Sep 19 by jimmyvet

Give it a rest FFS

No

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:52 - Sep 19 with 1985 viewsBlueBadger

Great work here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:00 - Sep 19 with 1893 viewsBlueBadger

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

The performance shows again how PRP can't get a tune out of the squad

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

They are the worst team I've seen since.... on 17:04 - Sep 19 with 1837 viewsBloots

....us at the end of last season.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:06 - Sep 19 with 1820 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:35 - Sep 19 by StokieBlue

SB

He needs excuses for our 100% start.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:07 - Sep 19 with 1792 viewsChrisd

Can only beat whose in front of you.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Usually we don't though. (n/t) on 17:09 - Sep 19 with 1766 viewsBloots

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:07 - Sep 19 by Chrisd

Can only beat whose in front of you.

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:16 - Sep 19 with 1707 viewscarlisleaway

If we had won 5-0 this board would have still found something to moan about, take the win and get behind the club.
Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:33 - Sep 19 with 1650 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This just gets embarrassing. We win, doesn't suit your daily Lambert Out rheteric (BS) so you have to post about how bad the opposition are. Every team in the league will take points of other teams. Norwich best Man City last season! Just give credit where credit is due or pipe down. Embarrassing behaviour from a supporter.

Genuinely you've shown in the past you can post decent stuff. Stop with this.

I know this is a wasted effort or worse it will spurt you on.

It's just sad that you are waiting for a loss/dip in our form so you can sink your teeth in with glee. "I was right I was right, I told you!! Lambert out".

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 1628 viewsBloomBlue

Played some nice football today and professional performance, if I was ME I would be feeling smug I signed PL on a long deal. ME starting to show he knows more about football then some of our fans.
Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:37 - Sep 19 with 1608 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:33 - Sep 19 by Terry_Nutkins

This just gets embarrassing. We win, doesn't suit your daily Lambert Out rheteric (BS) so you have to post about how bad the opposition are. Every team in the league will take points of other teams. Norwich best Man City last season! Just give credit where credit is due or pipe down. Embarrassing behaviour from a supporter.

It's just sad that you are waiting for a loss/dip in our form so you can sink your teeth in with glee. "I was right I was right, I told you!! Lambert out".

Indeed. Astonishing that we've had two wins from two games, no goals conceded, several chances we should've scored on top of those we did, and some people are still complaining.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:37 - Sep 19 with 1607 viewsBluefish

You watched the game and were impressed by BR? Odd

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 1600 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:37 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed. Astonishing that we've had two wins from two games, no goals conceded, several chances we should've scored on top of those we did, and some people are still complaining.

We were miles clear last season and you posted similar sort of stuff. You were wrong then too

Lambert out. (n/t) on 17:39 - Sep 19 with 1599 viewsBloots

He knows more about football than Lambert.... on 17:40 - Sep 19 with 1587 viewsBloots

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:35 - Sep 19 by BloomBlue

Played some nice football today and professional performance, if I was ME I would be feeling smug I signed PL on a long deal. ME starting to show he knows more about football then some of our fans.

....hence the reason he's told him to stop rotating the squad for no reason.

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:40 - Sep 19 with 1574 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:38 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

We were miles clear last season and you posted similar sort of stuff. You were wrong then too

What am I wrong about? I said we've had two wins from two games, no goals conceded, several chances we should've scored on top of those we did, and some people are still complaining.

All of that is fact.

You are funny blubbers. You're going to cream your pants when we inevitably drop some points.

Can't see anyone complaining.... on 17:42 - Sep 19 with 1554 viewsBloots

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:40 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

What am I wrong about? I said we've had two wins from two games, no goals conceded, several chances we should've scored on top of those we did, and some people are still complaining.

All of that is fact.

You are funny blubbers. You're going to cream your pants when we inevitably drop some points.

....just some people pointing out cons as well as pros.

Which is exactly what you demanded last week when you had one of your hissy fits.

It's all about balance sunbeam.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024