Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? 17:00 - Sep 19 with 2551 viewsN2_Blue

Well that was the story according to many a few days ago. Think Some posters need to give their heads a good shake.

And no that doesn’t mean I think Lambert is great and Nolan is a fantastic player just too many massively over react or think they know more than they do.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:01 - Sep 19 with 2110 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Don't forget that Nsiala iS hOpElEsS too.
Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:02 - Sep 19 with 2069 viewsnoggin

Yeah but we haven't beaten any of the top teams yet 🙄

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 2048 viewsBluefish

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:01 - Sep 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Chambers played well again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 2058 viewsBrixtonBlue

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:01 - Sep 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Two clean sheets with Chambers at right back!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 2056 viewsMullet

I’m not really sure what this sort of post achieves after a 2-0 win, you’re quite clearly having a dig at a well respected poster on here and trying to distance yourself from any comeback.

We hardly looked like a well-oiled machine or a united group of players. Likewise, who’s slated Nolan today?

2-0 more than flattered us, but winning when you’re crap is exactly what we need. We should never be limping through this league given what we have at our disposal.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:04 - Sep 19 with 1996 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

Chambers played well again

So has Edwards.
Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:05 - Sep 19 with 1983 viewsBrixtonBlue

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Mullet

I’m not really sure what this sort of post achieves after a 2-0 win, you’re quite clearly having a dig at a well respected poster on here and trying to distance yourself from any comeback.

We hardly looked like a well-oiled machine or a united group of players. Likewise, who’s slated Nolan today?

2-0 more than flattered us, but winning when you’re crap is exactly what we need. We should never be limping through this league given what we have at our disposal.

2-0 flattered us?!?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Blub. (n/t) on 17:05 - Sep 19 with 1968 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:07 - Sep 19 with 1930 viewsBloomBlue

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Mullet

But we weren't cr#p today?
Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:08 - Sep 19 with 1896 viewsBluefish

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:04 - Sep 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

So has Edwards.

Oh, I thought you watched the game

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We played well for.... on 17:08 - Sep 19 with 1892 viewsBloots

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:05 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

2-0 flattered us?!?

....the first 15 minutes and the last 15 minutes.

We were pretty toothless for the middle 60.

So far it reminds me a lot of last season, hopefully this year we'll gradually improve rather than gradually implode.

Up the Town.

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:10 - Sep 19 with 1869 viewsMullet

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:07 - Sep 19 by BloomBlue

But we weren't cr#p today?

An ok first half where we didn’t really test their keeper and were a bit sloppy and a good 10 minutes at the end when they’d had enough isn’t really a good performance. They’re going to struggle without massive improvements. We got a result which is the most pleasing thing.

We played well for.... on 17:11 - Sep 19 with 1836 viewsBrixtonBlue

We played well for.... on 17:08 - Sep 19 by Bloots

So far it reminds me a lot of last season, hopefully this year we'll gradually improve rather than gradually implode.

Up the Town.

Disagree. We had lots of very good chances. Could've quite easily been 0-4.

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:12 - Sep 19 with 1819 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Marcus Stewart today said NSiala is a "great defender"

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

We played well for.... on 17:12 - Sep 19 with 1807 viewsMullet

We played well for.... on 17:08 - Sep 19 by Bloots

Up the Town.

You’ve watched the whole 90 mins there, and took it into account. That mix up in the first half was just showing on the highlights, how he just rolled it to Holy was baffling.

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:13 - Sep 19 with 1785 viewsNewcyBlue

We are two games into the season.

To be honest, Lambert needs to get us promoted to win me back over.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

We didn't have lots of chances..... on 17:16 - Sep 19 with 1725 viewsBloots

We played well for.... on 17:11 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Disagree. We had lots of very good chances. Could've quite easily been 0-4.

....in that middle period, it was turgid stuff.

Did you actually watch it?

Even the commentators were saying it.

We won, be happy, you don't always have to argue.

We didn't have lots of chances..... on 17:17 - Sep 19 with 1719 viewsMullet

We didn't have lots of chances..... on 17:16 - Sep 19 by Bloots

Marcus Stewart knows nothing about chances evidently

True. (n/t) on 17:17 - Sep 19 with 1710 viewsBloots

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:02 - Sep 19 by noggin

As a minimum..... on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 1668 viewsBloots

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:13 - Sep 19 by NewcyBlue

We are two games into the season.

To be honest, Lambert needs to get us promoted to win me back over.

....in the ideal world, we'll get promoted despite him and then he'll leave.

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 1664 viewsRyorry

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:02 - Sep 19 by noggin

Maybe in 10 games time the top 3 will be us, Brizzle & Wigan ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We didn't have lots of chances..... on 17:22 - Sep 19 with 1635 viewsBrixtonBlue

We didn't have lots of chances..... on 17:16 - Sep 19 by Bloots

I'm just disagreeing with you that it was 60 minutes.

I am very happy thanks.

We could've quite easily had 4 or 5 so Mullet's assertion that 2-0 flattered us is just bobbins.

As a minimum..... on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 1560 viewsNewcyBlue

As a minimum..... on 17:20 - Sep 19 by Bloots

....in the ideal world, we'll get promoted despite him and then he'll leave.

I wouldn’t be disappointed at that.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:34 - Sep 19 with 1547 viewsN2_Blue

WTF? I’m not having a go at any individual.

Just thought it was a reminder for people not to overeact. Your post is exactly why this forum is rapidly losing its charm. Reading stuff that just isn’t there.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

You literally said..... on 17:37 - Sep 19 with 1519 viewsBloots

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:34 - Sep 19 by N2_Blue

WTF? I’m not having a go at any individual.

Just thought it was a reminder for people not to overeact. Your post is exactly why this forum is rapidly losing its charm. Reading stuff that just isn’t there.

....."Think Some posters need to give their heads a good shake"

So you are plainly calling someone/some people out.

Be happy we won, but also let people discuss the pros and cons of the performance.

No need for point scoring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024