Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening 17:55 - Sep 19 with 11407 viewsBluefish

All of those replying to my posts where i said BR were very poor and we were average and slating me for it and telling me to shut up and for all to ignore me. Presumably you must strongly feel that BR were good and we were excellent?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 17:57 - Sep 19 with 4330 viewsstewartm

I know things do change but todays result was better than we performed against Rovers last season (at Portman Road as well if I remember correctly).

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:05 - Sep 19 with 4257 viewsRyorry

Personally, I just feel you crave attention and are rather boringly negative tbh.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:08 - Sep 19 with 4225 viewsKieran_Knows

Grow up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 4219 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who said we should ignore you? I think you're brilliant. Funniest poster on here.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:13 - Sep 19 with 4178 viewsSomethingBlue

Please take a step back mate, for all of us but perhaps most importantly for yourself.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:20 - Sep 19 with 4127 viewsBluefish

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:13 - Sep 19 by SomethingBlue

Please take a step back mate, for all of us but perhaps most importantly for yourself.

Why does not sitting on the fence get to you so much?

You do you and all that

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:21 - Sep 19 with 4107 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Dry your eyes mate. We’re most likely not going to remain top for the entire season so you can rub it in then.

But for now, let all of us who want us to win enjoy being top.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:23 - Sep 19 with 4086 viewsBluefish

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:21 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Dry your eyes mate. We’re most likely not going to remain top for the entire season so you can rub it in then.

But for now, let all of us who want us to win enjoy being top.

Thank you to Marcus

I cheer all of our goals and wins but I don't ignore the failings all season and then cry in May about how we weren't good enough.

You might as well watch the games on ceefax pal

Login to get fewer ads

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:24 - Sep 19 with 4074 viewsDarth_Koont

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:20 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

Why does not sitting on the fence get to you so much?

You do you and all that

Maybe stop doing you?

You need some new material.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:24 - Sep 19 with 4074 viewsSwansea_Blue

It never ceases to amaze me that you’re adult .

Don’t ever change fishers, you’re a legend.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:25 - Sep 19 with 4062 viewsFixed_It

Didn't see the match but I have come to the conclusion from your posting history that you may, just may, have an agenda so please forgive me if I go elsewhere to get a balanced view of our performance.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:28 - Sep 19 with 4028 viewsFixed_It

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:05 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

Personally, I just feel you crave attention and are rather boringly negative tbh.

Whatever gave you that impression?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:32 - Sep 19 with 3997 viewsGarv

Apart from point scoring, does it matter?

All most people care about right now is that we've scored 6 points out of 6.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:54 - Sep 19 with 3906 viewsbackwaywhen

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:23 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

Thank you to Marcus

I cheer all of our goals and wins but I don't ignore the failings all season and then cry in May about how we weren't good enough.

You might as well watch the games on ceefax pal

z
z
z
z
Z
Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 19:06 - Sep 19 with 3863 viewsTrequartista

If this was a political thread, you'd have been booted off by now for an unpopular opinion, luckily it's football

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 21:36 - Sep 19 with 3624 viewsGuthrum

I actually feel a bit of sympathy with the Bluefish position. Yes, we have made a good start - but we did so last season, too.

Unless and (hopefully) until we get to the end of the season without a disaster or major collapse, I will still reserve a bit of caution over Lambert and his performance*. With the wheels having come off so thoroughly in the spring**, there remains a niggling concern that it might happen again.

I'm not going to post stuff critical of the Manager unless I think he's done something to deserve it (which, today, he obviously hasn't). But Lambert still hasn't regained my full confidence.

* While still being entirely pleased at success and revelling in won matches.

** Only a few months ago, but seems longer than that!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 21:38]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 21:38 - Sep 19 with 3594 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 19:06 - Sep 19 by Trequartista

If this was a political thread, you'd have been booted off by now for an unpopular opinion, luckily it's football

Except that isn't true. No one has been booted for holding an opinion unless it is one that is clearly and demonstrably against the terms of use (e.g. overtly racist). People get personal and abusive and get thrown off but not for holding opinions the majority of us do not agree with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 23:43 - Sep 19 with 3432 viewsBlueBadger

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 19:06 - Sep 19 by Trequartista

Give over, you massive fanny. Unless you're actively breaching T&C's the worst you'll get is people telling you your're talking sh1t, to varying degrees of 'bluntness'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 23:49 - Sep 19 with 3421 viewsjeera

That doesn't even make sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 23:58 - Sep 19 with 3402 viewsBlueBadger

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 23:49 - Sep 19 by jeera

That doesn't even make sense.

'I defended some racists and people told me racists aren't nice people and I wasn't nice for defending them, so I'm going to cry' or something along those lines, I think is what he was trying to say

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 3393 viewsjeera

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 23:58 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

'I defended some racists and people told me racists aren't nice people and I wasn't nice for defending them, so I'm going to cry' or something along those lines, I think is what he was trying to say

There's been a real pattern of this sort of shallow posting lately.

The most awkward thing is each of them doesn't seem to realise how obvious it all is, and in their own way, each thinks they're being smart with subtle remarks.

It's just the remarks are neither subtle nor smart.

How disappointing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 00:12 - Sep 20 with 3379 viewsNewcyBlue

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 21:36 - Sep 19 by Guthrum

I actually feel a bit of sympathy with the Bluefish position. Yes, we have made a good start - but we did so last season, too.

Unless and (hopefully) until we get to the end of the season without a disaster or major collapse, I will still reserve a bit of caution over Lambert and his performance*. With the wheels having come off so thoroughly in the spring**, there remains a niggling concern that it might happen again.

I'm not going to post stuff critical of the Manager unless I think he's done something to deserve it (which, today, he obviously hasn't). But Lambert still hasn't regained my full confidence.

Fishers is much maligned. I quite like him.

I fully agree with all of your post and it sums up my opinion on the matter.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 00:33 - Sep 20 with 3333 viewsChiefXL

To quote the great John Mason, personally I think you're a f**king idiot
Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 00:50 - Sep 20 with 3306 viewsSomethingBlue

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 21:36 - Sep 19 by Guthrum

I don't think Lambert has regained anyone's full confidence after a few games though. It's just that it's OK to see where things *appear* to be getting better — even if the Bluefish position is not to allow that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 01:17 - Sep 20 with 3276 viewsBlueBadger

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 00:05 - Sep 20 by jeera

There's been a real pattern of this sort of shallow posting lately.

The most awkward thing is each of them doesn't seem to realise how obvious it all is, and in their own way, each thinks they're being smart with subtle remarks.

It's just the remarks are neither subtle nor smart.

How disappointing.

What I really enjoy is the same people will also whine about 'rudeness' and 'nastiness' when they're attempting to defend all sorts of indefensible horsesh1t as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024