Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? 18:56 - Sep 19 with 3476 viewsCoco

Hopefully they can get full of confidence for when the World notorious baying itfc fans return to relentlessLy hound them out.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 19:42 - Sep 19 with 3372 viewsGarv

Not playing in front of some of the creatures that attend matches and stand in the lower north stand can only be a positive.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 19:52 - Sep 19 with 3321 viewsWickets

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 19:42 - Sep 19 by Garv

Not playing in front of some of the creatures that attend matches and stand in the lower north stand can only be a positive.

I stand in there !! just saying !
Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 20:09 - Sep 19 with 3289 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Totally agree. We can be our own worst enemies sometimes. Good start, but it is only a start.
Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 20:45 - Sep 19 with 3221 viewsGarv

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 19:52 - Sep 19 by Wickets

I stand in there !! just saying !

Then you'll know what I mean.

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 3120 viewsKeaneish

Quality based on opinion and vocalised objection? - nah.
Anecdotal at best. The sooner Wolfenden is back, the better.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] Ă‚Â£2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 3050 viewsJ2BLUE

I was saying throughout the summer that they were decent in league one with Shrewsbury and could be again. The amount of people who flat out rejected that and wrote them off is amazing.

It really makes you question people when they refuse to give players a chance and place more importance on being right than supporting. They might both end the season having been crap overall but give them a bloody chance people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 22:42 - Sep 19 with 2966 viewsBlueBadger

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 21:49 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

I was saying throughout the summer that they were decent in league one with Shrewsbury and could be again. The amount of people who flat out rejected that and wrote them off is amazing.

It really makes you question people when they refuse to give players a chance and place more importance on being right than supporting. They might both end the season having been crap overall but give them a bloody chance people.

In all fairness ,they've just spent most of the last two years being crap. You can see why people might think they're crap.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 2940 viewsJ2BLUE

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 22:42 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

In all fairness ,they've just spent most of the last two years being crap. You can see why people might think they're crap.

Everyone was crap in the Championship. Last season the majority didn't cover themselves in glory either. They had both done it at this level with Shrewsbury so people shouldn't have been writing them off.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 23:26 - Sep 19 with 2868 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Possibly so. For me they have got themselves into a rythm and confidence from that is massive. Consistency of selection is working for them.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 23:48 - Sep 19 with 2837 viewsBlueBadger

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 22:53 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Everyone was crap in the Championship. Last season the majority didn't cover themselves in glory either. They had both done it at this level with Shrewsbury so people shouldn't have been writing them off.

But if they've been nothing but crap for nearly two years, I'm not sure what you'd expect people to do?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 00:30 - Sep 20 with 2794 viewsGarv

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 23:48 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

But if they've been nothing but crap for nearly two years, I'm not sure what you'd expect people to do?

Judge with their own eyes?

I can't say I expected Toto to start the season as a Town player or Nolan to be in the starting XI and impressing, but plenty have pointed out their attributes and said they could still be useful players.

You just seem to revel in things being crap, basically.

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 00:33 - Sep 20 with 2786 viewsJ2BLUE

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 23:48 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

As I said nearly everyone in our Championship team was crap.

Last season decent for quite a while then obviously we tanked and finished the season early.

Are we really debating whether to give players a chance and support them?

Truly impaired.

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 02:06 - Sep 20 with 2735 viewsBonchosBicycle

I think both have been subjected to more scrutiny than others because Hurst brought them here with him. Once Hurst became the antichrist, they were a lingering reminder. Personally I've always thought both were decent players. Always excellent? No. But both had obvious attributes that it seemed just needed a little coaching out.
Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 07:16 - Sep 20 with 2619 viewsReuser_is_God

Slightly worrying that it’s taken a global pandemic for them to actually play well for us.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:03 - Sep 20 with 2532 viewsitfcjoe

ITFC fans are soft as anything, especially in the ground - they are playing well because they are playing well - not because a few muppets aren’t groaning when they give the ball away

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:28 - Sep 20 with 2471 viewsMullet

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:03 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

ITFC fans are soft as anything, especially in the ground - they are playing well because they are playing well - not because a few muppets aren’t groaning when they give the ball away

The only thing is, Toto has said he was affected by the pondlife on social media and came off it because of it too didn't he?

They've had fresh starts, but Toto especially looks likely to drop back out of the side if we get Woolfenden / KVY fit. He's probably now ahead of Wilson but unless Woolfenden comes back completely shot he'll not displace him and Chambers on merit will he?

If Nolan can keep this up for another four or five games he might well cement his place and make it harder for Huws and Bishop to chase him down. Presumably Judge is in the reckoning too given we have Lankester back and how bad he is out wide.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:49 - Sep 20 with 2424 viewsitfcjoe

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:28 - Sep 20 by Mullet

The only thing is, Toto has said he was affected by the pondlife on social media and came off it because of it too didn't he?

They've had fresh starts, but Toto especially looks likely to drop back out of the side if we get Woolfenden / KVY fit. He's probably now ahead of Wilson but unless Woolfenden comes back completely shot he'll not displace him and Chambers on merit will he?

If Nolan can keep this up for another four or five games he might well cement his place and make it harder for Huws and Bishop to chase him down. Presumably Judge is in the reckoning too given we have Lankester back and how bad he is out wide.

But that’s not fans in the ground, social media is still the same as it was then

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:56 - Sep 20 with 2398 viewsHarry_Palmer

Melodramatic much?

ITFC fans were not 'relentlessly hounding them out' last season when both were crap so very unlikely to do it this season regardless of their form. I suspect most fans will just be grateful to actually get the chance to take in some live football this season.
Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 09:03 - Sep 20 with 2386 viewsMullet

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:49 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

But that’s not fans in the ground, social media is still the same as it was then

Well quite, but that's the only connection I think we can make to the OP. Toto is clearly a very sensitive fella and from what I know a lovely bloke too. It's not inconceivable he sees the two as the same thing, compare that to Chambers who took it and put the morons in their place with a well timed Instagram post.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 10:24 - Sep 20 with 2292 viewsCoco

Nolo and Toto the biggest beneficiaries of no fans? on 08:56 - Sep 20 by Harry_Palmer

Melodramatic much?

ITFC fans were not 'relentlessly hounding them out' last season when both were crap so very unlikely to do it this season regardless of their form. I suspect most fans will just be grateful to actually get the chance to take in some live football this season.

The groans and sighs are what affects these players but that was clearly tongue in cheek. Our greatest ever Irish/Yorkshireman manager was disgracefully ‘hounded’ out by our infamous baying mob remember.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024