Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow info 09:50 - Sep 21 with 736 viewsbracknell_blue

I want to watch Saturday's game on iFollow. I have registered but it appears I need to cough up £10 to subscribe to the video feed. I thought it was free to ST holders (I am one)? Can anyone help as this is new to me and I am not as IT-savvy as I used to be!

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Ifollow info on 09:59 - Sep 21 with 712 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's all a bit fiddly and not very intuitive. But anyway, you don't need to cough up £10 (as long as your email address for iFollow is the same one ITFC have. They'll have sent that to the EFL, which means you'll automatically be able to watch.

When you click on the fixture, then match centre, the audio and watch options will both be there.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ifollow info on 10:28 - Sep 21 with 664 viewshoppy

Ifollow info on 09:59 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

It's all a bit fiddly and not very intuitive. But anyway, you don't need to cough up £10 (as long as your email address for iFollow is the same one ITFC have. They'll have sent that to the EFL, which means you'll automatically be able to watch.

When you click on the fixture, then match centre, the audio and watch options will both be there.

Are you sure that's not just when the match is live? It's only free to season ticket holders for home games anyway.

They've got my email address, and I tried to watch the Wigan game on iFollow on Monday last week (having not watched it live on there, as we watched it on Sky at the time), but alongside the full match replay it still said 'Register' - I was only able to watch the extended highlights.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ifollow info on 10:39 - Sep 21 with 648 viewsSitfcB

Ifollow info on 09:59 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

That was only for the Wigan game.

We will receive a code for Saturday and future games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ifollow info on 11:01 - Sep 21 with 620 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ifollow info on 10:28 - Sep 21 by hoppy

Are you sure that's not just when the match is live? It's only free to season ticket holders for home games anyway.

They've got my email address, and I tried to watch the Wigan game on iFollow on Monday last week (having not watched it live on there, as we watched it on Sky at the time), but alongside the full match replay it still said 'Register' - I was only able to watch the extended highlights.

The option was there for me before it was actually live (like 20 mins before kick off or whatever it was). Dunno about after the event.

And yes I know it's only free to season ticket holders for home games; we're at home on Saturday!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ifollow info on 11:02 - Sep 21 with 617 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ifollow info on 10:39 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

That was only for the Wigan game.

We will receive a code for Saturday and future games.

FFS, why do they have to keep messing about with it? Worked perfectly fine for the first game.

They really do seem to be making this more complicated than it needs to be.

Ifollow info on 11:20 - Sep 21 with 600 viewsSitfcB

Ifollow info on 11:02 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

FFS, why do they have to keep messing about with it? Worked perfectly fine for the first game.

They really do seem to be making this more complicated than it needs to be.

It was because that one was on Sky and only available to season ticket holders.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ifollow info on 11:38 - Sep 21 with 590 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ifollow info on 11:20 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

It was because that one was on Sky and only available to season ticket holders.

They could still go with ST emails (which they now already have) rather than the code, regardless of if it's on Sky or not. I'm not sure what being on Sky has to do with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024