Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? 10:32 - Sep 21 with 633 viewsKeno

I miss Belsted at times like this

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 10:44 - Sep 21 with 612 viewsSwansea_Blue

No. But there have been several posts mentioning how there have been no posts even though there have been posts on the race that haven't mentioned other posts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That skinny bloke.... on 10:44 - Sep 21 with 611 viewsBloots

....on the bike won.

He pedaled really well.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

That skinny bloke.... on 10:59 - Sep 21 with 594 viewsKeno

That skinny bloke.... on 10:44 - Sep 21 by Bloots

....on the bike won.

He pedaled really well.

the skinny bloke in the yellow lycra won

he always does

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:04 - Sep 21 with 590 viewsTractorWood

The TT was great. Love the tour.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:07 - Sep 21 with 583 viewseireblue

Yes.

Really enjoyed watching Sam Bennett get into green an win the final sprint.
Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:36 - Sep 21 with 572 viewsKeno

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:07 - Sep 21 by eireblue

Yes.

Really enjoyed watching Sam Bennett get into green an win the final sprint.

That was quite a moment!!

he can shift a bike cant he

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:42 - Sep 21 with 564 viewseireblue

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:36 - Sep 21 by Keno

That was quite a moment!!

he can shift a bike cant he

Obviously, it was a shame he didn’t have time to do pull a wheelie as went over the line, but yep, impressive.
Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:48 - Sep 21 with 562 viewsBloomBlue

It was exciting some bloke on a bicycle ran out of breath when cycling up a hill (it's happened to all us at some point) and another bloke overtook him and won. Exciting
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:57 - Sep 21 with 555 viewsKeno

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 11:48 - Sep 21 by BloomBlue

It was exciting some bloke on a bicycle ran out of breath when cycling up a hill (it's happened to all us at some point) and another bloke overtook him and won. Exciting

I would run out of breath pulling all that Lyrca on

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 15:44 - Sep 21 with 503 viewsNthQldITFC

I had a go, but I lost them at the first hill.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 15:46 - Sep 21 with 502 viewsKeno

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 15:44 - Sep 21 by NthQldITFC

I had a go, but I lost them at the first hill.

they couldn't keep up with you?

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 15:56 - Sep 21 with 493 viewsElephantintheRoom

Yes - difficult to avoid if you live in France. Generally agreed to be one of the better tours.

Brailsford was shown up to have feet of clay when not buying up all the talent and receiving courier packages.

And two Slovenia provided a popular winner and second place who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory on the last competitive stage. Not sure about the right-on decision to have handsome men handing out flowers - but you cant have everything.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone else follow the Tour de France this year? on 16:21 - Sep 21 with 484 viewsemmaroyds

It was a good tour, helped by the chaos on stage 1.

Jumbo Visma did what Sky/ Ineos have been doing for years. Ineos were under prepared I thought.

Chuffed for Sam Bennett. Sagan isn't the force be once was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024