Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend 14:25 - Sep 21 with 6767 viewsDubtractor

There are a few on here that have made a post that has come to almost define them, that they probably even regret as it gets brought up so often.

I'm think J2 and cooking - literally any post on here about dubious food comes back to a mention of him.

Dolly and suits.

Sitters and shoes.

Which other posters have made posts that they probably regret?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:34 - Sep 21 with 3587 viewsSteve_M

All the obvious ones have far more than one post:

- Tractor Girl and feeding ham sandwiches, flying cars and driving better drunk.

- Malcy and his wedding, posting from a laptop in a hotel 30 seconds after game, claiming to have driven home from somewhere up North in one hour, lots of charity events that get talked up in advance but seen little of after they have (possibly) happened.

Ah, got one. Colchester Blue and his date when we beat Derby 2-1 in a great match.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:37 - Sep 21 with 3570 viewsfactual_blue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:34 - Sep 21 by Steve_M

All the obvious ones have far more than one post:

- Tractor Girl and feeding ham sandwiches, flying cars and driving better drunk.

- Malcy and his wedding, posting from a laptop in a hotel 30 seconds after game, claiming to have driven home from somewhere up North in one hour, lots of charity events that get talked up in advance but seen little of after they have (possibly) happened.

Ah, got one. Colchester Blue and his date when we beat Derby 2-1 in a great match.

And of course Malcy failing to understand why he couldn't have an officially-approved independent supporters' club branch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:40 - Sep 21 with 3542 viewsSteve_M

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:37 - Sep 21 by factual_blue

And of course Malcy failing to understand why he couldn't have an officially-approved independent supporters' club branch.

And tea-gate.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:41 - Sep 21 with 3545 viewsblueislander

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:37 - Sep 21 by factual_blue

In his own inimitable words "That went legal" Must have been settled out of court as it didn't make the EADT.
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:48 - Sep 21 with 3516 viewsFixed_It

On a slightly different tack, who was the first person to post about parking in Gatwick?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:49 - Sep 21 with 3509 viewshype313

Dolly and the Hot Dog.

J2 and Eggs

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:53 - Sep 21 with 3494 viewscatch74

Romford and the pigeon, maybe didn’t define him, but a legendary post nonetheless.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:54 - Sep 21 with 3490 viewshype313

Lucan's train journey...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:55 - Sep 21 with 3485 viewsblueislander

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:48 - Sep 21 by Fixed_It

On a slightly different tack, who was the first person to post about parking in Gatwick?

That came out of our first visit to the Amex, along with Sitters losing his shoe.
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:57 - Sep 21 with 3478 viewsuefacup81

Feargal's moped...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 15:06 - Sep 21 with 3456 viewsKeno

Facters Pothole

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:13 - Sep 21 with 3352 viewsIllinoisblue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:54 - Sep 21 by hype313

Lucan's train journey...

I miss Lucan’s posts. It’s always intrigued me how people can go from prolific to absent just like that. If TWTD is a drug don’t you need it every day?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:18 - Sep 21 with 3329 viewsvapour_trail

I know dolly already has his suit, but the wogbox lives long in the memory.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:24 - Sep 21 with 3306 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't actually regret that thread. I consider it the super bowl ring which will define a hall of fame TWTD career.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:26 - Sep 21 with 3297 viewsMullet

That bloke Phil who told us Westwood was imminent

Some chancer who was sposed to be doing an update to the forum

Callum's cock-a-mug
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 17:30]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:31 - Sep 21 with 3268 viewsBrixtonBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:18 - Sep 21 by vapour_trail

I know dolly already has his suit, but the wogbox lives long in the memory.

I don't really understand how the wogbox thing survives as something to take the piss out of me about when I offered it up myself as one of my most embarrassing moments.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:31 - Sep 21 with 3262 viewsNewcyBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:24 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I don't actually regret that thread. I consider it the super bowl ring which will define a hall of fame TWTD career.

Hall of shame

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:35 - Sep 21 with 3238 viewsSteve_M

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:48 - Sep 21 by Fixed_It

ThatMuhrenCross. I know Selhurst Park is sh1te to get to from anywhere but Gatwick really wasn't an improvement.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:37 - Sep 21 with 3232 viewsBrixtonBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 14:49 - Sep 21 by hype313

Dolly and the Hot Dog.

J2 and Eggs

I think you'll find it was "bangers and mash" for £90. Which was also wrong; it was a meal out in a fancy German restaurant, which included Käsekrainer (a German sausage) as part of the meal, and included drinks.

It boiled down to Benters being jealous of and not understanding how someone can have a meal for two in a fancy restaurant in London and it coming to £45 a head.

Really weird how that was twisted and survived when I bet most people on here have had a meal for two which cost that, or even more. It really isn't remarkable, unless you're some kind of yokel who hasn't been anywhere.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:38 - Sep 21 with 3226 viewsBrixtonBlue

Benters wanting to machine gun immigrants in the Dartford Tunnel has to be up there!

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 3208 viewsPhilTWTD

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:26 - Sep 21 by Mullet

That bloke Phil who told us Westwood was imminent

Some chancer who was sposed to be doing an update to the forum

Callum's cock-a-mug
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 17:30]

Ahem, I think it was Richard Wright who was imminent! And he did sign. A year later.
Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:46 - Sep 21 with 3178 viewsNewcyBlue

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:37 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

I think you'll find it was "bangers and mash" for £90. Which was also wrong; it was a meal out in a fancy German restaurant, which included Käsekrainer (a German sausage) as part of the meal, and included drinks.

It boiled down to Benters being jealous of and not understanding how someone can have a meal for two in a fancy restaurant in London and it coming to £45 a head.

Really weird how that was twisted and survived when I bet most people on here have had a meal for two which cost that, or even more. It really isn't remarkable, unless you're some kind of yokel who hasn't been anywhere.

How’s your book about your booze free year coming?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:47 - Sep 21 with 3171 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Something about pushing a rock off a cliff....although it probably never happened !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:52 - Sep 21 with 3154 viewsjaykay

the one day covid test was a good one.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:54 - Sep 21 with 3152 viewsMullet

Single posts by TWTD regulars that became legend on 17:41 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

Ahem, I think it was Richard Wright who was imminent! And he did sign. A year later.

Richard Wright is a different bloke Phil. Westwood never signed despite his wife starting a job at Ipswich's Post Office I believe.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024