Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? 19:40 - Sep 21 with 1468 viewsTractorgirlforever

i was talking to somebody about this the other day and it showed how much we all love and miss our live matches. If a ticket for the match went for auction how much would you pay to go and watch the match on saturday. I think i would pay £200 as ive missed watching the town so much.how much would you pay?
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 19:50 - Sep 21 with 1424 viewsclive_baker

Fiver

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 1404 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

£200 to a charity of your choice.
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 1338 viewsDubtractor

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 19:50 - Sep 21 by clive_baker

Fiver

I'd possibly stretch to a tenner.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1236 viewsJ2BLUE

£201

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 21:42 - Sep 21 with 1175 viewsDurovigutum

Cambridge United Ladies beat Norwich 4-1 on Sunday. £3 to enjoy that.

Ipswich ladies beat Hashtag United 1-0 at the same time, just over 200 there to enjoy that.

Deeping Rangers beat Oadby Town 10-1 in the FA Vase on Saturday. For £5 you could have been among the 80 enjoying that game.

Seriously people, there is 90 minutes football to be enjoyed elsewhere at the moment but people aren't.
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 22:14 - Sep 21 with 1139 viewsSarge

I’ve already paid. Paid for last Sunday too. Shall be expecting a refund from Boris when he comes out of hiding.
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 22:25 - Sep 21 with 1117 viewsClareBlue

By the time I've got flights from Ireland, match ticket, hotel and coaches from stansted and food, 200 would be fairly standard anyway for me. But everyone values things differently and has more or less cash to spend than the next oersin. Watching the actual match is only part of it for me as I love traveling around and going to away games too. I am going crazy here waiting to get across and would def pay over the odds. My fecking garden is beautiful with all my spare weekends, but that's not the point.
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 08:12 - Sep 22 with 962 viewsMonkeyAlan

I'd want them to pay me. They haven't done anything yet to prove they are any better than last season. Beating Wigan and BR twice isn't a game changer yet.
Login to get fewer ads

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 08:20 - Sep 22 with 943 viewsSwailsey

Approximately £28 a month.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 869 viewsMatt_Netherlands

If I was the only fan in the ground then I wouldn't be inclined to spend much at all as it wouldn't feel much different to iFollow... if it was a decent crowd and some atmosphere, that would more tempting!
How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 12:23 - Sep 22 with 805 viewsSuperblue95

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 08:12 - Sep 22 by MonkeyAlan

I'd want them to pay me. They haven't done anything yet to prove they are any better than last season. Beating Wigan and BR twice isn't a game changer yet.

I reckon the club can live without you

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 794 viewsHerbivore

I'm genuinely not bothered about going at the moment. For me part of the experience is the crowd, a few pregame beers and sneaking in a cheeky one before KO and at half time. Without all that it doesn't hold that much appeal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 13:58 - Sep 22 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

How much would you pay to go to the match on saturday? on 21:42 - Sep 21 by Durovigutum

Cambridge United Ladies beat Norwich 4-1 on Sunday. £3 to enjoy that.

Ipswich ladies beat Hashtag United 1-0 at the same time, just over 200 there to enjoy that.

Deeping Rangers beat Oadby Town 10-1 in the FA Vase on Saturday. For £5 you could have been among the 80 enjoying that game.

Seriously people, there is 90 minutes football to be enjoyed elsewhere at the moment but people aren't.

Good value that. £3 to enjoy 22 ladies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024