Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow revenue streams 21:42 - Sep 21 with 1025 viewsIpswichKnight

Interesting from Colchester United explaining how revenue from IFollow works

Home club keeps all monies raised by home fandom they also keep the money from the first 500 away fans to buy the game, after that the away club keep the rest. For Colchester’s last game they sold 452 to col u fans and 2252 to Bolton fans! Colchester don’t expect to make any money all season from away games. Be interesting to find out how many we are selling.
IFollow revenue streams on 00:11 - Sep 22 with 880 viewsIllinoisblue

The Bolton numbers were very interesting. Would love to see a league table of iFollow “attendances”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow revenue streams on 00:16 - Sep 22 with 867 viewsSpruceMoose

IFollow revenue streams on 00:11 - Sep 22 by Illinoisblue

The Bolton numbers were very interesting. Would love to see a league table of iFollow “attendances”

So as a yearly subscriber am I counted as an away fan at every away game this season? Or is this just match day single match purchase?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow revenue streams on 08:19 - Sep 22 with 694 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

IFollow revenue streams on 09:15 - Sep 22 with 639 viewsWickets

I would like to think that by buying our away matches us fans can help the clubs in some small way ,so i also would be interested in how many we sell .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024